LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since the lac was in an accident, until its back on the road i'm building a system for my spare car out of extra stuff. i noticed on my old clarion pro audio drx7375 that the eq/dsp button no longer works and i was wondering if anyone had a face for one laying around. although it was rather expensive at the time and is kinda old now :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by shredder130@Sep 5 2005, 08:57 AM~3754649
well since the lac was in an accident, until its back on the road i'm building a system for my spare car out of extra stuff.  i noticed on my old clarion pro audio drx7375 that the eq/dsp button no longer works and i was wondering if anyone had a face for one laying around. although it was rather expensive at the time and is kinda old now  :biggrin:
Well, I went searching through my stash for ya, this is all I came up with...

[attachmentid=266347]

[attachmentid=266348]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Originally posted by shredder130@Sep 5 2005, 09:53 AM~3754724
damn, that looked alot newer, by the way. how much for it
That will be up to the owner, I don't think it's mine to sell, I think it's just "here"...

There's something wrong with the deck, I don't remember exactly what, but I think the ribbon cable from the face cage to the unit is broken on one bridge...

The owner can tell you more about it and if he wants to sell it, I will have him post here...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its all good man, thanks anyway

i called clarion and they want 143 dollars for the face, so i'm dropping it off at the local electronics repair guy, he's great and fast :cheesy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts