LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i would have done a search but it is disabled.. ok my question is.. should i go with o.g. supremes or k/o's my car is a daily driver and i mean drivin alot my wife drives it to and from work, then i take it and drive it to and from work. we both drive it 5 days a week just for work then we drive it to tha store ect.. so it is driven everyday i was wondering if k/o's were safe to be driven on so much like that. or should i just roll some supremes? i will not roll bolt on training wheel wires. so its a decision i need help in making my car is a 1976 monte carlo. if yall didnt already know. thanx alot homiez :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Honestly either one is just as safe as the other. With k/o though just tap them with a hammer every now and then to kame sure that they are tight and it will be fine. Go by what looks the best to you.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
do you like the look of knock offs or bolt ons?

knock offs are harder to clean and require more car, bolt-ons don't.

knock offs are more likely to be stolen than bolt-ons.

as far as aesthetics, knock offs really make your ranfla shine with all the chrome spokes. knock offs require a little more maintenance than bolt-ons.

you can get a set for about the same price. last i seen, supremes were $76-$85 per rim for a set of four.

you can get knock offs for homeboyz for that price.

here's his website -

http://www.starwheel.com

i have both, but i love my supremes, if anybody knows of some dynasty's for sale, please let me know.

:cheesy: ,

cc

Last edited by Cruz_Campos at Sep 15 2003, 03:01 PM

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I roll supremes on my daily driver and have never had a problem, plus they are ALOT easier to clean than knockoffs. I have some used 14's w/ wide whitewalls I might sell, if you are interested PM me. I'm not too far from Vegas either, I live in Utah. Don't get me wrong, I love knockoffs too (I own three sets), but I like the supremes for a daily driver. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts