LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sellin my 95 caprice i jus bought it like 2 months ago and wouldnt sell it but dickhead driver took a stop sign and ran me off the road into a ditch.the car aint that bad all it really needs would be a hood,front fenders,grill shell cuz the billet insert is still perfect,bumper,and front doors,it has no damage 2 frame or anything of that nature its all cosmetic basically,it has like 90k miles on the smallest chevy 265 v8 which runs great,a/c is ice cold,interior is all tweed but is faded in spots and needs cleaning,oh the paint is or wuz kandy purple with black patterns,has all wiring 4 a system,13x7 purple and chrome wires,the car also has juice on it which is 2 cce chrome pumps,10s all around,pro hopper gold series in front and cce chrome in the bak,4 batts,4 noids,10 switches,hydros work good,the car has a billet steering wheel,flowmaster dual exhaust.the car is lacated near naples,fl and i dont really have an asking price just takin offers\trades and i couldell the car without juice or rims let me know wut ur intersted in.these r piks b4 the crash jus so u get an idea if anyones interested i'll get pix of the damage.oh and also will need a windshield cuz my homeboy broke it wit his hard ass head.

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
i did read the post,,,and it is a topic called FOR SALE,,,,and the first 2 words in your post says ''im sellin''...if somthing is FOR SALE,,,it has a PRICE......

·
Registered
795 Posts
no price well then 100 bucks should work or how bout shit on a stick or a huffy trade just playing pm if u figure out a price

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think it might also need like a steering bar i 4got wtf its called but the passenger front wheel turns freely the accident jus happend yesterday so i havent really looked at it since i jus got picked up after it happend and didnt really get a chance 2 really look at it.....but any trades out there i just want sumthin clean dont gotta be fixed up stock is ok as long as its a chevy or a lac 2 door perferebly but open 2 trades

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
I need before pics hommie my sister wants it so get me some pics and will I be able to drive it home to tampa? Pm me so we can talk

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
u can keep the rims and im in north fort myers,fl the only prob is i dont got stock parts 2 put bak on wen i take of the switches and i am also removing the uppers but evrything else is urs

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Originally posted by beeenblazed@Aug 28 2006, 06:20 PM~6062192
u can keep the rims and im in north fort myers,fl the only prob is i dont got stock parts 2 put bak on wen i take of the switches and i am also removing the uppers but evrything else is urs
hit me up on the pm

1 - 20 of 63 Posts