Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 7 2003, 01:25 PM
is mine candy??

NOPE--------- :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 7 2003, 02:12 PM
so its just a flip flop color then??
LOOKS LIKE A SOLID BLUE---POSSIBLY METALLIC---POSSIBLE PEARL----BUT IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE CANDY TO ME----DOESN'T HAVE THAT "GLOW" YOU GET W/ A CANDY---BUT I COULD BE WRONG----PICTURES NEVER DO JUSTICE TO CARS-----THE CAR IS VERY CLEAN THOUGH-----------AND YOU COULD NO ALOT TO CLEAN UP THOSE AIR LINES AND WIRES BRO------PEACE

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 7 2003, 03:29 PM
ya, theres a shitload of metal flake floating around in the can of paint...

I couldnt quite make out the last part of what you said..

do you think the hoses and wires look messy? :(
i think that they do look alittle spagetti-ish bro------have you ever been to an amusement park and looked under the rails where the roller coaster rides on--or happen to be in line and it runs under the coaster track----well most of the brakes on roller coaster are air brakes.......but most of the time they look very very well run-----they use steel lines and use alot of manifolds so they can run the lines down one side----imagine a steel tube line coming out of each valve running down to the trunk pan and then across vertically in front of the tank all in the same direction----kind of hard to explain w/ out a diagram but i think that you get my point---also i think that you should figure a better was the anchor your nitrogen tank----those straps look ghetto bro-----the system looks good but i just think it could look much better if you cleaned it up alittle more-----peace

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 7 2003, 04:12 PM
looks like a pearl job. i think the trunk is pretty clean, hard to make an air bag system not look too messy. you can use hardlines if you get sick of the way it currently looks. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58+Aug 8 2003, 01:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OrangeCounty58 @ Aug 8 2003, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh@Aug 7 2003, 04:12 PM
looks like a pearl job. i think the trunk is pretty clean, hard to make an air bag system not look too messy. you can use hardlines if you get sick of the way it currently looks. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
ya, those hoses have a huge minimum bend radius, makes it difficult if not imposible to lay them nicely...

I feel ya on the hard lines... I've been thionking about that for awhile...

As far as the tank mounting, all good things come in time... ;)

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
if you want to go crazy, find a machine shop that will machine you a a custom rack to hold the two tanks together.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Aug 9 2003, 04:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Aug 9 2003, 04:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 01:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh
@Aug 7 2003, 04:12 PM

looks like a pearl job. i think the trunk is pretty clean, hard to make an air bag system not look too messy. you can use hardlines if you get sick of the way it currently looks. :biggrin:
ya, those hoses have a huge minimum bend radius, makes it difficult if not imposible to lay them nicely...

I feel ya on the hard lines... I've been thionking about that for awhile...

As far as the tank mounting, all good things come in time... ;)[/b][/quote]
sounds good bro--------i'm not hating at all.. the car is very clean so since it is why not dress up the sytem in my opinion right--------keep ridding bro--peace

·
Registered
209 Posts
looks like candy wild cherry to me over a silver base,nicely done,always nice to see a car that has been completely taken apart before its sprayed,but i guess you dont have much choice when spraying kandy uless youre good wit a razor blade,ashley PREMIER CC north carolina

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Originally posted by premierkaddy@Aug 14 2003, 09:55 PM
looks like candy wild cherry to me over a silver base,nicely done,always nice to see a car that has been completely taken apart before its sprayed,but i guess you dont have much choice when spraying kandy uless youre good wit a razor blade,ashley PREMIER CC north carolina
[snapback]975435[/snapback]​
Girls talking about custom painting..........I love that :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts