LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was hoping for more people to reply. Because I believe this is lime/gold over a silver base :uh: That impala seems like it would be over a charchol base, maybe
[attachmentid=267813]

I could be wrong. Im not 100% sure thats why I made a post :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
different paint brands will give you different things. could be galaxy grey (bc-03) base as well. coastairbrush sells in small quantities, might want to buy some base, spray out some panels with lime gold over them all

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Originally posted by northcoastrida@Sep 6 2005, 02:34 AM~3760689
We're about to pick some up. Does anybody have any pictures of lime/gold over various base colors?
Somebody mentioned that this is it. If this is lime/gold ; what base is it over?
[attachmentid=267801]

this is a friends car........... that color is dark metallic green with a yellow candy over top.

·
Registered
12 Posts
the 63 looks like ppg sour apple green over a charchol base. and the 69 is hok candy lime gold over a planet green base

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
someone posted in another topic that the 69 was a metal flake candy apple over a silver base. green wouldnt give you that color. as far as candy yellow, people always mention it, but still havent ever seen a candy yellow (not gold ). would like to see the paint brand if its out there.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by DRIVE-THRU@Sep 9 2005, 08:40 AM~3782226
this is a friends car........... that color is  dark metallic green with a yellow candy over top.

still has the car? no mercedes, no suv no 60gs plus? that sux

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
hok kandy lime/gold its kinda hard to get the color on a pic. it always flip flops. it has a sh*t load of flake.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by Papi_J@Sep 7 2005, 06:14 PM~3772246
Or maybe like this ? 

Is this one kandy LimeGold over gold flake? Its what I want to do my Cutlass in...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts