LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what up guys sorry you havent had a good experiance at shop and i dont eve? know this dude talking shit raymonds my uncle and to say i dont have any stent working there is stupid i am regreting some things that hapened to guys trunk but his car did leave clean sorry for ur pain felas im really sorry.raymond is a really good painter and for anybody in future hes a good choice if it easies ur mind i dont have anything to do w paint n body at this shop 8174789993

·
Registered
652 Posts
Seth

Do you do pinstriping? My dad is looking for some real simple pinstriping for his lowrider bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You don't own KANDY N KROME my homeboy Raymond does. He paints all my cars. You don't even work there. Sorry guys I hate a liar! If you want to talk to the real owner 817-478-9993 ask for Raymond.

·
SUCK ON MY
4,860 Posts
You don't own KANDY N KROME my homeboy Raymond does. He paints all my cars. You don't even work there. Sorry guys I hate a liar! If you want to talk to the real owner 817-478-9993 ask for Raymond.
so you joined just to start shit?? if you didnt notice he did put your HOMEBOYS number up there as well..I dont think he's trying to be as deceiving as you claim.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
from experience Seth is a lying scammer, i regret giving him my business, instead of giving a transformation experience he gave me headaches and filled me with lies after lies. If i would've known Raymond was the owner i would have dealt with him alone at least he was honest and took care of my ride.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
so you joined just to start shit?? if you didnt notice he did put your HOMEBOYS number up there as well..I dont think he's trying to be as deceiving as you claim.
Unforutantely what he claims is true, i've been there done that and I will never step foot there again just because of Seth. He never did finish my trunk setup and i paid him for that shit. i took my business elsewhere and got it done without headaches. Too bad, cause the painter Raymond is a good dood and gets down on paint i wish him the best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Unforutantely what he claims is true, i've been there done that and I will never step foot there again just because of Seth. He never did finish my trunk setup and i paid him for that shit. i took my business elsewhere and got it done without headaches. Too bad, cause the painter Raymond is a good dood and gets down on paint i wish him the best.
Thanx bro! I think the scammers should be weeded out. I saw your ride when it left the shop, that shit looked tight!! I will be sure to let Raymond know about this thread.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<i regret ur pain and im sorry but i tried my best to make it right just remember i did ur interior and to keyboard bash is childish u got issue cal me 8174789993

p>
from experience Seth is a lying scammer, i regret giving him my business, instead of giving a transformation experience he gave me headaches and filled me with lies after lies. If i would've known Raymond was the owner i would have dealt with him alone at least he was honest and took care of my ride.
</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<i regret ur pain and im sorry but i tried my best to make it right just remember i did ur interior and to keyboard bash is childish u got issue 4699529842

p>
</p>
<p> </p>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.