LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres what im selling, its about a gallon of House of Kolors kandy paint. Its a custom mix (one of a kind) Im asking $100.oo + shipping. PM me if you want it. Oh and those are just air bubbles on the pics not dirt!

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another one...

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This paint looks "3 miles deep" over a gold base!

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** I see its a mix between plum & burgandy ........ What is the mixed ratio ??? 1 qt plum to 3 qts burgandy or ?????

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its actually candy apple red and cobalt blue ;)

the mix ratio is a secret!

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER@Jan 9 2004, 04:32 PM
its actually candy apple red and cobalt blue ;)

the mix ratio is a secret!
I don't think anybody's gonna buy it if u can't even tell them the ratio incase they need more

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Yea I dont think a gallon can do a full size blazer with about 6 coats? Hmm will it? Im kinda interested

Last edited by /\Chris/\ at Jan 9 2004, 08:57 PM

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright, its minus one quart candy apple red plus one kandy cobalt blue.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jus so you guys know, i believe its sold... waiting on the money order.

·
Registered
15,682 Posts
i like the paint but look like it's half way down lol good luck

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by mr.pimpdaddy@Jan 12 2004, 11:30 AM
i like the paint but look like it's half way down lol good luck
thats the reflection off the paint if you look harder

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its back up for sale yall... the guy backed out on me.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
*** So its a full gallon then ...?? .... I could use it but my car has alot of metal to cover ....... I have a gallon & a qt of burgandy here to match my burban .......... Hmmmmm... Why you selling it ???

Get a better pic of it on the bottom of the lid in the sun ..... we need to see the true color of it....... That is a good way to get the brightness out of it ....

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** I noticed that there is no paint on the bottom of the lid...... Or the lid upside down on the floor & im thinkin that there might be some contamination going on there w/ the dirt that might be on the floor there or whatever it is resting on..........

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Jan 14 2004, 07:28 PM
** I noticed that there is no paint on the bottom of the lid...... Or the lid upside down on the floor & im thinkin that there might be some contamination going on there w/ the dirt that might be on the floor there or whatever it is resting on..........
come on homie im not stupid! The paint has no dirt in it the lid has no dirt on it shiyt the floor dosent even have dirt on it.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Jan 14 2004, 07:23 PM
*** So its a full gallon then ...?? .... I could use it but my car has alot of metal to cover ....... I have a gallon & a qt of burgandy here to match my burban .......... Hmmmmm... Why you selling it ???

Get a better pic of it on the bottom of the lid in the sun ..... we need to see the true color of it....... That is a good way to get the brightness out of it ....
its about a gallon i dont think its exact, im selling it cuz i dont want to paint my car that color anymore, there is no sun in washington right now to take a pic of it on the lid, but look inside the can and you can see the color.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Originally posted by B_A_RIDER+Jan 15 2004, 09:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (B_A_RIDER @ Jan 15 2004, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--STREET SWEEPAZ@Jan 14 2004, 07:28 PM
come on homie im not stupid! The paint has no dirt in it the lid has no dirt on it shiyt the floor dosent even have dirt on it.[/b][/quote]
never said you were ... I just noticed it ......Im sure you would too if you were the 1 who was going to buy it.....

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its all good

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
* * Im still balancing the checkbook -- i am thinking about it tho ... Not 100% my color but , it would do for some of it ..... I need about 2 gallons tho .....I have a gallon of burgandy but, i think its too dark & I wonder what it would look like all mixed together.....

1 - 20 of 61 Posts