LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how long does it usually hold up when only pulling it out on the summers for car shows and what can you do to make it hold up longer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,022 Posts
Originally posted by crazy compton@Mar 20 2010, 02:44 PM~16946182
how long does it usually hold up when only pulling it out on the summers for car shows and what can you do to make it hold up longer
Make sure you use a clear coat wit good uv rating and you should be good for a while.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
from what i was told HOK flo clear has 4% uv protection. the most you can get from a refinishing manufacturer (like - ppg, glasurit, DuPont) is like 1.5%.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
Originally posted by hi_ryder@Mar 20 2010, 07:17 PM~16947620
from what i was told HOK flo clear has 4% uv protection. the most you can get from a refinishing manufacturer (like - ppg, glasurit, DuPont) is like 1.5%.
Any price differences on the UV rating?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,012 Posts
Originally posted by elspock84+Mar 20 2010, 06:54 PM~16947488-->
Make sure you use a clear coat wit good uv rating and you should be good for a while.
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-hi_ryder
@Mar 20 2010, 07:17 PM~16947620
from what i was told HOK flo clear has 4% uv protection. the most you can get from a refinishing manufacturer (like - ppg, glasurit, DuPont) is like 1.5%.
X5! :biggrin: :cheesy: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Originally posted by hi_ryder@Mar 20 2010, 06:17 PM~16947620
from what i was told HOK flo clear has 4% uv protection. the most you can get from a refinishing manufacturer (like - ppg, glasurit, DuPont) is like 1.5%.
same what i have found out...HOK is whats going on my lac when its done... ;)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top