LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've used S.O.S soap pads and those work awesome. Just don't dig in too hard so you don't wear out the whitewall. Let the soap do it's magic. Made a set of whitewalls i had that were almost black bright white! But would only say to use them if you really need to clean them badly. Otherwise dish soap works great.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've used S.O.S soap pads and those work awesome. Just don't dig in too hard so you don't wear out the whitewall. Let the soap do it's magic. Made a set of whitewalls i had that were almost black bright white! But would only say to use them if you really need to clean them badly. Otherwise dish soap works great.
To Piggie back on the Homie, TruDat SOS pads are the best , and not that expensive Yu can do 2 tires wit one pads , like the Homie said gently the other scrub pads like Brillo and the others are to rough they scratch the white walls all up , on IG I saw a company that GUARANTEE tires won't yellow for over a year . Can't remember the name but they do tires and clean up faded panels ..... #LowRidin'aWayofLife. #Lay&Play !!!
#PROFESSIONALSCCLA !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts