LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yet another quality set of mcleans arrived today from keith quality service again ,quality products ,at a great price now what more do ya need ,so every 1 out there if u want wires hook up with keith cos hes the man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Sep 23 2003, 10:08 PM
you better get a few more sets they will be rusty real soon.
THE ONLY RUST AROUND HERE IS YOUR BITCH ASS HO.....CAUSE YOU ANIT HITIN IT RIGTH!!! 2ND YET YOU STILL HAVENT POSTED YOUR RIDE.....I DIDNT THINK SO...BITCHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by havok@Sep 23 2003, 10:08 PM
you obviously have never seen a set of mcleans ,i roll mine rain or shine clean them once a week n not a spot of rust yet ,so i suggest you go back to school n once uve finished school you can actualy buy a car n then you to can actualy save your pennies n ask keith for a set of quality wires and you to may be happy with them ,but then again ......... fuck it i cant be bothered with these haters any more :twak:

·
Registered
284 Posts
I DID POST MY RIDE FOR YOU WHEN WE WAS CLOWNIN ON EACH OTHER LAST TIME AND LIKE I POSTED BEFORE STEVIE D I SEEN MCLEANS THERE IS NO QUALITY IN THEM AND WHEN YOU SAVE UP MONEY FOR SOME REAL WHEELS BUY DAYTON NOT GARBAGE.

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
one of the guys in the club kev reliander had daytons and they were nothing special, they rusted after 1 UK winter and my mcleans are on the second winter, along with 2 other sets the club runs. whats so special about daytons? they got stainless steel spoke, and you can get mcleans with stainless steel spokes, still for a quater the price of the daytons. Your buying the name dayton not the quailty mcleans. At the end of the day ANY wheel will rust you just gotta look after it. So you can buy your daytons and for the money you spend i'll buy 4 sets.. 1 all gold, 1 crome, 1 powder coated, and 1 with a mix of all three. So why bother buying a name. :cool:

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by lest+Sep 24 2003, 08:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lest @ Sep 24 2003, 08:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--havok@Sep 23 2003, 11:08 PM
:uh:[/b][/quote]
i got a cali swangin video with her dancin she dances good ;)

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Sep 24 2003, 06:54 PM
''whats so special about daytons?'' made in the usa
:biggrin:
YAYAYAYAYAYA,,,I GOT YOUR BITCH....ALEAST A FOTO OF HER SUCKIN A WHITE COCK AND A BLACK COCK TOGETHER.. AND THEN YOU KISSIN HER AFTER.... :0 :0 :0

1 - 15 of 15 Posts