LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a kenwood 911 head unit and ive looked into getting the brain but it is expensive....so expensive i am thinking of selling it...is there any alternative brains i can use that will be cheaper? or does anyone have a kenwood 911 brain for sale ?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by gbinmadison@Aug 1 2005, 11:35 AM
lol no i didnt
[snapback]3520528[/snapback]​
You do now. The brain is unholy expensive to deter thieves. If you have to pay a crapload of money for the brain, is it really worth stealing?

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Iced2@Aug 1 2005, 03:28 PM
Im not really going to weld that thing in there , but i am going to make it hard as hell to get it out .
[snapback]3521894[/snapback]​
most thieves dont' take the brain..you should be more worried about the in-dash.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Aug 1 2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah, like don't leave the screen out when you park it...  ;)
[snapback]3522582[/snapback]​

and dont go around flashing your shit to the whole world... being a show-boat is equivalent to advertisement to thieves...be causcious when ever your going to park your car whether its in the movie theater's parking lot, or your house's driveway...

-qs

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have one of these Brain Units At Our shop that a customer didn't want when we changed out his kENWOOD.

If interested, please contact us at 847-838-6640 or by email at [email protected] and we can talk about pricing.

Mr. CarJamz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts