LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Kenwood KVT-911DVD touchscreen DVD player for sale. It's currently in my car and is in a very clean condition for its age. Usually the buttons are all lose and worn out from all the pushing and usual wear and tear but I never used them since I have the remote to the unit. I am the original owner and paid a little more than $2k back in 2002. I know that it's not worth anything close to that anymore and I'm not one of those sellers that's trying to sell it like new. I had it serviced last year by Kenwood in Cerritos, CA (not a cheap tech from around the corner). I took the unit in myself cause my unit wasn't responding to the remote. The eye on the unit had gone bad (tech said this was rare). They tuned-up, balanced and cleaned the lens and all the internal parts. I paid about $130 for the service and I still have the receipt.

I don't have the original box anymore but I do have the manual. I also bought a new remote for it since I broke the original one from dropping it so much everytime I'd step out of the car. :biggrin: These older units came with all the bells and whistles not like the newer ones that you have to buy everything separate like the tv tuner. This one has it built-in so you can watch all the local channels. I'm in no hurry to sell it but willing to hear reasonable offers. Like I said, the unit is in my car so if you're anywhere in the LA, OC, IE areas I'd be more than happy for you to stop by and check it out yourself. No obligation to buy! I accept PayPal for those of you who are not local and will ship for $20 with tracking number included. :cool:

Any questions? Call or email me at (310) 403-7277 or [email protected]

PEACE! :thumbsup:

Identical to this one that is currently selling on eBay; http://cgi.ebay.com/Kenwood-KVT-911DVD-CD-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Click on the link below to see a slide show of the unit.

http://img441.imageshack.us/slideshow/play...13776794bj.smil

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP :cool:

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
price?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT :biggrin: Come on....I'm trying to get rid of it before the weekend.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Oct 2 2007, 08:44 PM~8919934
You ever find those parts I needed
Oh no......they told me that not even the manufacturer was producing them anymore. They said that the only place where I could find them would be from a shop with old stock, ebay or classifieds.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by cutty boi@Oct 2 2007, 08:47 PM~8919945
wats the price????
Shoot me a reasonable offer! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by cutty boi@Oct 2 2007, 08:55 PM~8920011
trade :biggrin:
I'd rather get money...I have another project that I'm working on and that's the ONLY reason that I'm selling it. The deck works flawlessly.......but.....what ya got? :biggrin:

·
Registered
503 Posts
i got caddy parts cutlass parts and hydraulic pumps cylinders i got a 87 cutty header panel to :yes:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by cutty boi@Oct 2 2007, 09:00 PM~8920052
i got caddy parts cutlass parts and hydraulic pumps cylinders i got a 87 cutty header panel to :yes:
I have several friends that have switched up Cuttys. I'd have to ask them if they're interested on any of that stuff so I can make my ends. Any pics?

·
Registered
503 Posts
yea the header panel is in vehicle parts/the topic says 87 cutty euro clip for $400

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by cutty boi@Oct 2 2007, 09:10 PM~8920114
yea the header panel is in vehicle parts/the topic says 87 cutty euro clip for $400
Damn, I keep trying to look for it but keep getting that error message.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by cutty boi@Oct 2 2007, 09:17 PM~8920162
yea i hate that shit :angry:
Do you have a direct link to it? Where are you located?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by cutty boi@Oct 2 2007, 11:40 PM~8921346

So where are you located?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts