LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a Kenwood KVT-911DVD, has built in TV tuner so you can watch all the local channels, built in DVD/VCD player, inputs for PS2, XBox, additional DVD/VCR, also has outputs 2 add more tv screens/monitors, DTS, bla, bla, bla. Call me or e-mail me if interested @ (310) 987-3368 or [email protected]. :biggrin: Deck is NOT locked with the security code anymore, it's all good to go. Easy to install and pretty much plug and play. If you want to see how it works and you are local I can demo mine for you.

ONCE AGAIN, DECK IS NOT LOCKED WITH THE SECURITY CODE, IT'S READY TO GO!!!

Offers over $400 please.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by INDIVIDUALS94TEXAS@Oct 13 2006, 07:11 PM~6365099
CAN YOU POST THE PICS OF THE RADIO YOU HAVE
Let me guess.....you wanna see the Kenwood "stamp" on it. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I wish I could bro trust me cause I know that a picture is worth a thousand words and it would save me a lot of typing but unfortunately I don't have a camera.

My cell phone takes pictures but it makes things look like shit! :biggrin: The unit has normal wear and tear, a lil fading on the volume up/down buttons, everything is there and fully functional. Really nice deck. When it first came out it reatailed for an average of $2,200. The cool thing about it is that it comes with the built in tv tuner which the decks they sell now you have to buy the separate tv tuner for it. Oh by the way....the ONLY thing missing is the tv antennas but those can be purchased directly through Kenwood and they're about $30 I believe. If you live in the city you still get good reception but if you live out in the boonies then I don't know. I don't have the antennas on my unit and I can see every channel as if I did have them.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Eric@Oct 13 2006, 08:23 PM~6365476
trade for a digital cam, so you can start taking picture of your sales?
I guess I can't say I don't need it ha cause I really do but right now I need the money more than I need the camera. :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,119 Posts
ha ha ,thats cool i only wanted to see the pics to make sure you have everything ,i had a 910 the day it came out the the 911 the day it came out and i just sold my 915 ,im looking for a 911 for my lac ill do 400 shipped c.o.d

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by INDIVIDUALS94TEXAS@Oct 13 2006, 08:56 PM~6365688
ha ha ,thats cool i only wanted to see the pics to make sure you have everything ,i had a 910 the day it came out the the 911 the day it came out and i just sold my 915 ,im looking for a 911 for my lac ill do 400 shipped c.o.d
Hey, I try my best to describe everything accurately. If anything is missing I mention it on the ad. Best offer so far right now is $440 shipped. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TTT

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Cadillac Heaven@Oct 13 2006, 10:49 PM~6366455
i like that deck, i just had one in my last big body :cool:
It is nice! I have owned the first Kenwood the P907, the KVT-910, 911, 815, 915 and several Pioneers, Alpines, Panasonics and Eclipses. Now why do you think I have a Kenwood 911 in my car now? CAUSE THAT'S THE ONE I LIKED THE MOST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
C'mon, my girl's trippin' cause I've got too much junk in the house!!! Someone buy it!!!

OFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
nice shit

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Oct 14 2006, 03:37 AM~6366977
nice shit
I'm telling ya! People always compliment my deck and ask me if I want to sell it. Now that I have one up for sale I have NO BUYERS!!! :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TTT :cool:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone? If you're in the San Fernando, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange or Los Angeles County.....I can demo this for you. Listen to it and watch it play!!! You don't like.........you don't buy! :biggrin: You've got NOTHING to loose.

I'll ship this to anywhere in the lower 48 states for a flat fee of $20 via USPS 2-3 Day Priority Mail with tracking number included. It's fully functional.

Offers??????? :cool:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Offers? :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts