LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if it might be possible to set up the switches to like raise all for from a button on your alarm remote

anyone know?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by air280@Sep 26 2003, 06:27 AM
yes.......but, remember that each corner needs two channels [up and down].
if you have four corner control you cant feed all from one up/dowm signal unless you keep the circuits seperate with relays or diodes
Yeah, this is correct.^^^^

But if you don't know how to wire some of this stuff, just go to a good custom stereo shop near you,...they should be able to give you a wiring diagram,...or just wire it for you. ;)

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by 68MERC@Sep 26 2003, 08:40 AM
My Boy had that on his car, he could dump it with his alarm pad. I didnt think you could raise it though with it..
It's all about the wiring! ;)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Boy had that on his car, he could dump it with his alarm pad. I didnt think you could raise it though with it..
damn it, thought I finally had an origional idea... LOL

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
My coupe's hooked up so it dumps when I arm it, raises up when I disarm it.You have to get a couple "pulse timers", they actually kind of tap the car up for you-instead of holding the switch down-fun as hell to play with!!It costs some cheese though!PEACE

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you would just need some kind of relay to activate the switch that is set to the same freq. as the button on the remote right?

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Originally posted by A-Run+Sep 26 2003, 12:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (A-Run @ Sep 26 2003, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--68MERC@Sep 26 2003, 08:40 AM
damn it, thought I finally had an origional idea... LOL[/b][/quote]
LOL Its a good idea though.. When your away from the car and someones walking by theyre like WTF!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I seen it years ago on this guys caddy i been waiting for some1 to ask this ? couldnt fig it out myself so a stero shop should beable to do it thanks guys

·
Registered
508 Posts
I can pancake my car with my alarm remote, I lift it up and walk and away and when someone walks near it and/or looks at it, I dump it on them. Scares the shit out of them, especially at shows.

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by cizko78@Sep 26 2003, 02:07 PM
I can pancake my car with my alarm remote, I lift it up and walk and away and when someone walks near it and/or looks at it, I dump it on them. Scares the shit out of them, especially at shows.
i can almost imagine.. :biggrin: .. :0 "i think this guys car is fucked up" :roflmao:

·
Registered
605 Posts
all it takes is a ground pulse and a relay... It's not all that difficult on the remote control side. Find a multi channel alarm remote and alarm module and use the outputs which use groundpulses.

The hardest part of it will be the wiring of the relays and logic to get the get the system to do what you want.

A friend of mine has an 8 channel remote and used a logic bank of relays so that he could multipy the number of outputs. He used it to control just about every electronic function in his vehicle from his remote...

He was going to reduce the relay bank to a chip but got bored with it.

It is very possible. I like the idea of using pulse timers.

Also, as with hitting switches in the car, what if a noid sticks? Be careful.

Chris

Last edited by WashPaChris 64 at Sep 26 2003, 12:51 PM

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
DAM THAT WAS LIKE 5 YEARS AGO GONNA DO IT AGAIN TOO

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Originally posted by cdznutz42069+Sep 26 2003, 02:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cdznutz42069 @ Sep 26 2003, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--68MERC@Sep 26 2003, 08:40 AM
DAM THAT WAS LIKE 5 YEARS AGO GONNA DO IT AGAIN TOO[/b][/quote]
Nice! you gonna hook me up with that too?? :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Yea I got that on 1998 monte carlo. You can do it with any prestige alarm. One up and one down. Now the trick is what do you want the car to do. For example when I got my car on all fours and hit the alarm down it drops my rear driver side and it sits on three wheel, then when i hit the other button it will go back up.

Garland's FINEST

1 - 18 of 18 Posts