LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up man i just got through sending your money, im the one that called you about the 13x7 anodized blue wheels the other day from kentucky. I just sent the 672.00 dollars for them through paypal so just to recheck what i want done i want the blue anodized dish with a chrome lip, chrome nipples, blue spokes, chrome hub, chrome two prong spinner and i wasnet for sure those came ith the adapters but the lug pattern is for a S-10 Blazer 92 so the color that i am looking for is the color on these spokes in the picture below so when you get this let me know something and i appreciate all your help

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah i seen those but the color on them is not quite what im looking for plus i want the chrome lip but i appreciate you looking the only other question i have is are you going to email me a reciept or mail one or what i was just wondering but if you could just make them the way i asked and in that blue on those spokes that would be great :biggrin: thanks alot holla back

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah man i think ill just go with waht i wanted the first time i dont quite like the small strip of blue id rather have the blue all the way back underneath the spokes so if you could make them the first way i asked that would be great, and the only other question i have is if they come with adapters because if they do i need some for a s-10 blazer oh and i almost forgot are you going to email me a reciept of send one in the mail or whats up if you want to i can call you but if you could just holla back that would be great thanks :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts