LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Please help out our King City Explorer's on their 4th annual Car Show by spreading the word of the car show. Lets make this show bigger then last year and if you have a show that is coming up and would like to have my police car from KING CITY there please let me know so I can try and get it there. Hope to see everyone from last year there plus all of your family and friends. Once again THANK YOU for YOUR SUPPORT.

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Here you go Jesse...:cool:
Please help out our King City Explorer's on their 4th annual Car Show by spreading the word of the car show. Lets make this show bigger then last year and if you have a show that is coming up and would like to have my police car from KING CITY there please let me know so I can try and get it there. Hope to see everyone from last year there plus all of your family and friends. Once again THANK YOU for YOUR SUPPORT.

and if Mario can't take it I will :rofl::rofl: imagine pulling over viejas all day long :x:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
2OG2BDROPPED
311 Posts
:thumbsup: Always a great show! New Friends C.C. hasn't missed one yet!! We will be there again this year!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts