4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As Advertised in Lowrider Magazine This Show will be Off the Hook

Lives Acts Are still being booked.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Is this gonna be a lowrider show?

Just asking cuz I see that there will be a raffle... for 20's & 22's....

·
Registered
327 Posts
whatever we collect will go back out to the winner, check out our comercials on BET and MTV for this show starting next wed.......day

Please please bring some lowriders we got people coming out from STL, ATL birmingham, mississippi and more.............

Going to be a nutso show dont miss out

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by DownHomeCustoms@Aug 12 2005, 08:56 AM~3603461
we got people coming out from birmingham
:thumbsup:

my brother is coming up to the show!

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by DownHomeCustoms@Aug 12 2005, 11:44 AM~3604645
From birmingham? We originally from Auburn Wa., where youll from?
originally from b'ham! my brother still stays there.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This Show is MisPrinted in LOWRIDER MAGAZINE My company www.superstarproductions.net is hosting the show down in ALABAMA. This is our first show ever And with what we have planed this wont be our last. We would like to focus with lowriders there but we are in the south and will be taken care of all the small and big wheel riderz.

info and more www.superstarproductions.net

email [email protected]

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by cj96ss@Aug 2 2005, 04:38 PM~3529121

As Advertised in Lowrider Magazine This Show will be Off the Hook

Lives Acts Are still being booked.

Coming in 2 WEEKS

HYDRO CONTEST $$$$$$$

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
For instance...I just figured up what it cost's me per mile to travel with 1 to 3 hopper's /dancers with todays prices of 2.69 per gallon it cost me 54cents per mile not including hotels & equipment(motor's,pump head's...ect.)It just cost's so much to haul car's & compete in hydro's these day's that no one can really afford to do it for no or little$$$$ anymore...& that suck's .i would love to come & bring 3 cars but it would cost us over $600.00 & that's with no club on Sat. night. :(

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by gizmoispimpin@Aug 16 2005, 12:52 PM~3635769
For instance...I just figured up what it cost's me per mile to travel with 1 to 3 hopper's /dancers with todays prices of 2.69 per gallon it cost me 54cents per mile not including hotels & equipment(motor's,pump head's...ect.)It just cost's so much to haul car's & compete in hydro's these day's that no one can really afford to do it for no or little$$$$ anymore...& that suck's .i would love to come & bring 3 cars but it would cost us over $600.00 & that's with no club on Sat. night. :(

Well if your coming for just the money dam thats messed up what about the fun in the sun....

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
We would love to come & might...But as far as bringing hoppers & dancers...you have to get $$$ or it's not worth it you loose $$$ every show & when you hit 12 to 16 show's a year ..loosing 100's of $$ at ea. one it's just not smart.If it was in Atl. or our area it would be different ..Because then you only have to absorb the equipment costs but to travel at 54 cent's a mile plus hotel ect. ....it's costlty...especially when we might hit 2 other show's this month....I'm not knockin you show because you don't have $$$ for the hop . I'm just trying to give you a little head's up on what these hoppers are thinking ...who travel all over the country year after year :)
I think the flyer look's great :)

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
I agree, something has to cover the expenses, I would also like to come down but that's a lot of gas money for no money , gotta have money for the hop , I hope the show goes great :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Gizmo & Godfather speak the truth...

And if this is ya's first show, and ya'll plan on having many more,
ya'll gotta hit it big to get repeat visitors. And in all honesty, alot
of peeps go to these shows specifically for the Hydro Hops...

And well... if it's only a few competing... and those that do compete
ain't that great... It ain't gonna be sumthin that people will think about
attending in the future.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts