LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1480 Posts

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MERRY CHRISTMAS to the layitlow community, friends and their families...i hope everyone kept themselves safe from traveling inbetween families house...

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Dec 25 2008, 11:57 PM~12528914
i just wanted to create a new topic that was created by us and not someone else. 

now with that said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to the layitlow community, friends and their families...i hope everyone kept themselves safe from traveling inbetween families house...
merry christmas homie FORM ONE FAMILY TO ANOTHER :cool:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
and with that said dont forget to enjoy a rold one and a cold one lots of leftovers for plunder and lots to clean so after it all we gotta stop and remember to love jesus and eachother and to teach our kids to be better that we were :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
WHATS UP FELLAS IVE NEVER REALLY DEALT WITH YOU ALL. BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP PEOPLE. AND THATS COOL THANX!

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
happy holidays on back to everyone... so anyone get some good shit or what?

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
the topic should be,,,ASK KINGFISH
whuttup homie,,i got some clean ass shoes from my bro and some warm gear,,my lil girl got me about a lifetime supply of some good ass dutch bros coffee money,,
wifey said my xmas gift will be here shortly,,i think its my zeniths,,,cant wait,,, what you get king?

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by BROOKLYNBUSA@Dec 26 2008, 02:35 PM~12531110
I GOT A WELDER AND AN ENGINE STAND IM SET!!!

NICE!!! id like to pick me up a welder and plasma cutter for my house here.... but another day another dollar...

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by pinche chico@Dec 26 2008, 06:09 PM~12532208
the topic should be,,,ASK KINGFISH
whuttup homie,,i got some clean ass shoes from my bro and some warm gear,,my lil girl got me about a lifetime supply of some good ass dutch bros coffee money,,
wifey said my xmas gift will be here shortly,,i think its my zeniths,,,cant wait,,, what you get king?

u know i didnt ask for anything for xmas...i got $100, ceiling fan and that black and decker electric crescent wrench.. pretty fun to play with..but like i said i didnt ask for nothing becuz my dad bought me a brand new 3000 sq ft house, paid about $5000 in credit card bills and also is paying for my wedding up in carmel, ca... so im pretty good

plus i got a xmas present from the homie chris (MUFASA) :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by nyd40cal@Dec 26 2008, 05:59 PM~12532146
I got to buy a BMH kit before the winter special was over  :cool:
and it was my sons first Christmas so that was fun watchin him open all his gifts. :biggrin:
thats always great watching ur kids or nieces, and nephews 1st xmas...

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Dec 26 2008, 05:30 PM~12532670
u know i didnt ask for anything for xmas...i got $100, ceiling fan and that black and decker electric crescent wrench.. pretty fun to play with..but like i said i didnt ask for nothing becuz my dad bought me a brand new 3000 sq ft house, paid about $5000 in credit card bills and also is paying for my wedding up in carmel, ca... so im pretty good
those wrenches are cool, pretty strong too. :biggrin: congrats on gettin married. :cool:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by TYTE9D@Dec 26 2008, 07:35 PM~12532718
those wrenches are cool, pretty strong too. :biggrin:  congrats on gettin married. :cool:
thanks. oh forgot to mention my pops also hooked me up with a took box kit for when im at car shows, just need to get me one of those aluminum floor jacks

1 - 20 of 1480 Posts