LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 9 2003, 07:55 PM
not a problem man.... not a problem :thumbsup:
remember about that guy spencer1984 from ebay. he had mini peices and other shit. well i sent that cash out last week and havnt gottin shit from him.. ill let you guys know in another week if i get anything.. right now i would stay away with [email protected]

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey rat, sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks to get stuff from ebay.
like i just got a couple of resin hoods last weekend whick they received their payment 3 weeks before that.
so a total of 4 weeks for the transaction. which is pretty shitty especially for something so small.
i swore i got ripped off for sure on that one. so dont feel bad man.
usually when i ship something once i have payment you will have the item at your front door within 3-4 days if not sooner. but not everyone takes pride in doing bussiness i guess :dunno: lol

so with ebay expect a 2 week process if you are sending a money order just to be safe. ;)

just trying to make you rest easier man. i know the feeling...... I HATE WAITING!!!! lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 9 2003, 08:14 PM
hey rat, sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks to get stuff from ebay.
like i just got a couple of resin hoods last weekend whick they received their payment 3 weeks before that.
so a total of 4 weeks for the transaction. which is pretty shitty especially for something so small.
i swore i got ripped off for sure on that one. so dont feel bad man.
usually when i ship something once i have payment you will have the item at your front door within 3-4 days if not sooner. but not everyone takes pride in doing bussiness i guess :dunno: lol

so with ebay expect a 2 week process if you are sending a money order just to be safe. ;)

just trying to make you rest easier man. i know the feeling...... I HATE WAITING!!!! lol
i didnt do ebay. i emailed him with out going through it...it was 5 bucks, i mean for 5 bucks i can wait, and even if he rips me off ill get over it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts