LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
YG
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nevermind to delete this topic. I have it settled the problem. We took a couple of trophys, I won 1st place lowrider bike.

I got the pics resized. Big"I" did it real big and all the other clubs.

Attachments

·
YG
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mad props to Kingz Kartel for hosting the show. Big props to the ppl that came out, and the other clubs.

Let me tell you guys something. Man it was this Monte Carlo that had a special paintjob. It was white, and when water hits the paint it turns black. It was one of those "Highriders/Old Skoolz" (22"+) wheels, and it was juiced. I didnt take a picture of it, I just liked the paint.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
i got a few pics of it. ill post tomorrow. props to you for the win and to buthatsachrysler for 3rd in original and whoever else from LIL that won. and to THE MACK i waited for a minute for you guys but we had to roll. maybe well actually get to kick it a lil bit at the viejitos show next month.......... once again congrats to all the winners!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Im glad that we put it down out there like that. Hopefully I will get to make it next year ( car and all). Keep puttin down like that, and always remeber this: :biggrin:

·
Registered
591 Posts
BIG I FOREVER *****

·
YG
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by southside groovin@Sep 4 2005, 11:41 PM~3753727
i got a few pics of it. ill post tomorrow. props to you for the win and to buthatsachrysler for 3rd in original and whoever else from LIL that won. and to THE MACK i waited for a minute for you guys but we had to roll. maybe well actually get to kick it a lil bit at the viejitos show next month.......... once again congrats to all the winners!
Thanks

·
Registered
15,617 Posts
link?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts