LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got a regal. i want to put some music in the trunk. i have been out of the car stereo game for a good while. my last system consisted of a punch 45 and 2 12s, thats how long its been, so someone update me on what would be good for a budget rider like myself. looking for something to go under the rear deck. im guessing 10s will be the biggest i can go. what speakers are good for limited space, what about the rear deck speakers. right now it just has a little bullshit cd player and some 4x10s. sounds ok but nothing to show off.

does anyone have some old school punch amps, that would be great , it could be like i was 16 again

heres the trunk. i will redo the wall and hardlines to fit around the woofers

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
If you are feeling crazy look into some SA8's! You could do 2 or 3 of them without any issues on space. I have had numerous people comment on how shocked they are after learning I only have 1 in my daily....and can't believe it's only an 8 in the back! ;)

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
If you are feeling crazy look into some SA8's! You could do 2 or 3 of them without any issues on space. I have had numerous people comment on how shocked they are after learning I only have 1 in my daily....and can't believe it's only an 8 in the back! ;)
x2 i have two of them on a sax1200d in my daily and its crazy the output these little beasts have

·
Hard 2 Please
3,550 Posts
x3 on the 8's For the rear deck I believe they make adapters to fit 6x9s, however I would forget about the rear and focus on the front. For the front you're gonna either have to buy/make some kick/door pods.
hmm..some 6x9 adapters, huh? Imma look for some

1 - 5 of 5 Posts