LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK SOO I WENT TO THE LUDIKRIS SHOW TODAY AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY KP COMPONENTS DIDNT GO. IVE SEEN THEM AT THE SHOW IN PAST YEARS BUT THI YEAR IS DIFFERENT... WHATS UP WIT DAT?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Originally posted by 3WHEELINGS10@Aug 20 2006, 08:00 PM~6006771
OK SOO I WENT TO THE LUDIKRIS SHOW TODAY AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY KP COMPONENTS DIDNT GO. IVE SEEN THEM AT THE SHOW IN PAST YEARS BUT THI YEAR IS DIFFERENT...  WHATS  UP WIT DAT?

How did the show go >??

Did daddys serve anyone?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THE SHOW HAD A REALLY GOOD TURN OUT LOT.. THE AIR HOP WAS COOL ONLY 4 CARS ENTERED . AND DADDYS ENTERED 2 OF THE 4 CARS... DADDYS ONCE AGAIN PUT ON A GOOD SHOW, THERE NEEW AIR HOPPER DID GREAT. . I TALKED TO CHICO AFTER THE HOP HE SAID THAT HE WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE OF A TURN OUT OF AIR HOPPERS AND WANTED KP TO BE THERE!!!

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Originally posted by 3WHEELINGS10@Aug 20 2006, 07:00 PM~6006771
OK SOO I WENT TO THE LUDIKRIS SHOW TODAY AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY KP COMPONENTS DIDNT GO. IVE SEEN THEM AT THE SHOW IN PAST YEARS BUT THI YEAR IS DIFFERENT...  WHATS  UP WIT DAT?

i;ll stop by and ask them tomorrow when i go pick up some airline :biggrin:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOO Y DIDNT KP GO TO THE SHOW..... THERES GOTTTA BE A REASON.... OH AND DOES KP STILL HAVE THE ENGINE IN THE TRUCK.....

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Originally posted by 3WHEELINGS10@Aug 23 2006, 01:23 AM~6022956
SOO  Y DIDNT KP GO TO THE SHOW..... THERES GOTTTA BE A REASON.... OH AND DOES KP STILL HAVE THE ENGINE IN THE TRUCK.....
yep that truck runs, last tme i talked to them the block or intake had a crack from hoppin so there were trying to fix it

·
Registered
160 Posts
Reason that we didn't make it to the show is simple. I'm the person who takes the truck to all the shows, the person who hits the switch, and the person who owns the tow rig. Unfortunately I was already commited to a trip with the truck and trailer to Colorado that same weekend and we couldn't do both. Trust me when I say I'd rather driven 7 hours to SoCal and had fun rather then drive 5 states and 27 hours to Colorado. Plans were to hit the KOS show on Saturday and then drive all night to hit the Ludikrs show Sunday.

Yes the truck still has the complete air managment in there along with the factory motor and drivetrain. We did a few changes to the truck in order to take it to a show a few months back. During a late night test session the night before we had the unfortunate luck of breaking the engine block. We did have a cracked intake manifold at the last show which made it difficult to run, but it drove it and out like always. We now have to replace the motor in the truck and get it running again before it comes back out. Sorry we're not into completely gutting our rides and pushing them into an arena.
From what I saw and heard about the show it was a good one like always. Congrats. to the guys from Ludikrs for putting down another great show.

Clint

·
Registered
160 Posts

Once it got off those stupid steel plates the truck can finally start to swing like it normally does. I just wish they would've let us keep it going rather then stop and put back on that tiny 20x20 plate area.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
It seems like we spend more time tryin to fix the engine rather than the air system . I already gone through 2 motors because of cracked blocks .
This one aint gutted @ ALL . Got all windows - floors - v-6 bumpers on 13x7.
Thats how it should be done.
[/quote]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts