LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its with great sadness that i say my step-father Art fullington known as Krazy Art, who did crazy, radical custon paint on lowriders known world wide ("Star Car, ELvis Car, Inervisions,Sex Pistol) passed away Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 2pm in the comfort of his home in Montebello, California. He leaves behind many loved family and friends.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its with great sadness that i say my step-father Art fullington known as Krazy Art, who did crazy, radical custon paint on lowriders known world wide ("Star Car, ELvis Car, Inervisions,Sex Pistol) passed away Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 2pm in the comfort of his home in Montebello, California. He leaves behind many loved family and friends.

·
Registered
34,436 Posts
may the memories of your step-father Art fullington live on forever...... may he rest in peace....

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
RIP :(

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
RIP, post up some of his work please.

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
RIP YET WE LOSE ANOTHER GREAT PAINTER OF THE LOWRIDER WORLD :(

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
:(

·
Registered
741 Posts
Danny,

On behalf of the entire Imperials Family our deepest symphathy and prayers are with your mother and family on the passing of your step father, "Krazy Art" Fullington. It is in deed a sad day in Imperials history and to the lowriding community. His paint jobs and craftmanship spoke volumes on each Imperials and independent cars that he produced. Art was a true pioneer in radicial and symentrical pattern paint jobs on lowriders and motorcycles since the late '60's into the '70's and beyond. He helped set the standard for other painters to follow in technique, style and application. The Imperials will forever be grateful for your freindship and for all you have done for us.

Art you will be truly missed.

Imperials Car Club
Los Angeles

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
R.I.P..............he was a great painter.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
my condolences go out to his wife and family and friends.

·
DODGING ROAD KILL
11,710 Posts
Originally posted by TONE LOCO@Sep 23 2007, 02:15 PM~8852846
my condolences go out to his wife and family and friends.

x2

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
R.I.P Sorry to hear about your loss at least he was at home when he went.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
may he RIP, i as a painter respected his work and base alot of my old school paint jobs from his work. sorry to hear about the loss

·
UniqueS cc
4,478 Posts
RIP His soul will live in those paintjobs forever

1 - 20 of 93 Posts