LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Krazy Art passed away

15K views 92 replies 54 participants last post by  swa562 
#1 ·
Its with great sadness that i say my step-father Art fullington known as Krazy Art, who did crazy, radical custon paint on lowriders known world wide ("Star Car, ELvis Car, Inervisions,Sex Pistol) passed away Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 2pm in the comfort of his home in Montebello, California. He leaves behind many loved family and friends.

#3 ·
Its with great sadness that i say my step-father Art fullington known as Krazy Art, who did crazy, radical custon paint on lowriders known world wide ("Star Car, ELvis Car, Inervisions,Sex Pistol) passed away Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 2pm in the comfort of his home in Montebello, California. He leaves behind many loved family and friends.

#4 ·
may the memories of your step-father Art fullington live on forever...... may he rest in peace....

#11 ·
Danny,

On behalf of the entire Imperials Family our deepest symphathy and prayers are with your mother and family on the passing of your step father, "Krazy Art" Fullington. It is in deed a sad day in Imperials history and to the lowriding community. His paint jobs and craftmanship spoke volumes on each Imperials and independent cars that he produced. Art was a true pioneer in radicial and symentrical pattern paint jobs on lowriders and motorcycles since the late '60's into the '70's and beyond. He helped set the standard for other painters to follow in technique, style and application. The Imperials will forever be grateful for your freindship and for all you have done for us.

Art you will be truly missed.

Imperials Car Club
Los Angeles

#14 ·
Originally posted by TONE LOCO@Sep 23 2007, 02:15 PM~8852846
my condolences go out to his wife and family and friends.

x2

#18 ·
may he RIP, i as a painter respected his work and base alot of my old school paint jobs from his work. sorry to hear about the loss

#19 ·
RIP His soul will live in those paintjobs forever

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.