LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please give your opinions. I plan on competing next year for a title shot hopefully against Pure Insanity and Pura Plata that I hope come back out to the tour next year

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what you are talking about I got a taste of it in Sandiego 2003 When I took best Enging, Best Undercarriage, Best Multi color, and Best Display and still lost to 4 time truck of the year Deep impact. I guess sometimes it's who you know not what you know.

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey EZ what's up I copied them to large and I guess they were taken off I will re copy tonight and post your engraving is on the pictures. I sent you an E mail with the rest of the stuff I need done before the end of this year so I can be finished for Phoeinix early.

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is 1 Picture I will post more later I am just trying to get used to this system

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is the Radiator EZ engrazed for me. Alot of hard work went into this masterpiece and it is still not finished it will be by Phoenix

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comment on the Paint Job I had to paint it because all the top painters are too expensive for me.

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Working my ass off on a few cars I have a RollerZ Only Euro I'm finishing up also along with my truck. I'll be around the scene alot next year so I can get the truck noticed again, get ready we plan on hitting the circuit with all our Yuma cars next year Car hauler will be reay for Phoenix,Sandiego,Sanbernardino. So Make sure you don't take your car down this year.

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by mandoemex@Oct 19 2006, 08:13 PM~6404457
Working my ass off on a few cars I have a RollerZ Only Euro I'm finishing up also along with my truck. I'll be around the scene alot next year so I can get the truck noticed again, get ready we plan on hitting the circuit with all our Yuma cars next year Car hauler will be reay for Phoenix,Sandiego,Sanbernardino. So Make sure you don't take your car down this year.
mando, whats up? if your having problems uploading the pics, send em to me, at "[email protected]"

truck looks good. gene asked how angels cars was coming along. he came to my house about a month ago, and we cruised by your house, but no one was home.

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Chino Here is the Chopped top we were talking about we dropped it 6" and did that rear window. thanks for the advise.

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
ANGELO has been done for a few days and my dads house. he left today to LA, but he's coming back tomorrow to do a few more cars. if you guys need any striping done, hit me up and ill get a hold of angelo for you guys. i know a homie from uniques asked when angelo was coming back.......

1 - 20 of 151 Posts