LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations on winning the title Mando. Well deserved. I appreciate very much you giving me the Best Engraving Plaque you won at the Super Show. Thanks

:cool:

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by ENGRAVER@Oct 8 2007, 03:15 PM~8954074
Congratulations on winning the title Mando.  Well deserved.  I appreciate very much you giving me the Best Engraving Plaque you won at the Super Show.  Thanks

Mando has too way many trophies at his house anyway. :biggrin:

Congrats homie. :thumbsup:

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by ENGRAVER@Oct 8 2007, 03:15 PM~8954074
Congratulations on winning the title Mando.  Well deserved.  I appreciate very much you giving me the Best Engraving Plaque you won at the Super Show.  Thanks

Thanks I couldn't have built this truck without people like you and all these

All murals done by Freddy at Alfaro airbrush alot of work and all done at his house

Wimone for going to freddy's house and doing the pinstripping

Orlando for painting the speaker box and touching up the Bed

EZ for the engraving

Jaime for the last pices of engraving on last minute notice

Speedy for comming thru on the last 2 weeks gold plating chroming powder coating ETC...

Sergio from my club for Running and getting the system built for me

Robert,Rene,and jose from my club for helping in assembly

Gabe for the sick interior he built for me out of Palm springs Ca

Barrajas upholstery for the sdisplay he built for me

Tony's Garage for the 32 hours he put in on assembly of the tranny 1.5 day's before we had to leave for the show

Mikes motores for comming out of Mexico and finding 2 wires disconnected on the computer 1 day before we had to leave to the show

Johnny for all the buffing of the truck

I know I forgot a few but these were the main players that made the truck what it is and I thank you guy's from the bottom of my heart 1 title was enough and now it's just time to enjoy it and show at every tour stop I can go to.

Thanks Again

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by thecandyman@Oct 9 2007, 11:26 AM~8960347
congradulations , well deserved
Thanks it was great meeting you at the show. I can't wait to see mando's truck hopefully the truck's are back to stay the competition was crazy this year and I am sure it will be crazier next year.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Originally posted by mandoemex@Oct 9 2007, 10:34 AM~8960401

All murals done by Freddy at Alfaro airbrush alot of work and all done at his house

EZ for the engraving

Speedy for comming thru on the last 2 weeks gold plating chroming powder coating ETC...

Robert,Rene,and jose from my club  for helping in assembly

Tony's Garage for the 32 hours he put in on assembly of the tranny 1.5 day's before we had to leave for the show

Mikes motores for comming out of Mexico and finding 2 wires disconnected on the computer 1 day before we had to leave to the show

I know I forgot a few but these were the main players that made the truck what it is and I thank you guy's from the bottom of my heart 1 title was enough and now it's just time to enjoy it and show at every tour stop I can go to.

Thanks Again
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by wimone@Oct 10 2007, 09:46 PM~8974211
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
I got alot of compliment's on the stripping thanks again.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Originally posted by mandoemex@Oct 10 2007, 08:51 PM~8974269
I got alot of compliment's on the stripping thanks again.
your welcome, i didnt realize that you were there because i didnt go, but then when i found out you were there and won and i also striped the new bike of the year "PINNACLE" well i had more than my fill of surprises!!!! 2 titles in one year??? yea i think so!!!!! lol :0 ;)
good job homie...... ;)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Originally posted by mandoemex@Oct 9 2007, 11:34 AM~8960401

EZ for the engraving

Robert,Rene,and jose from my club  for helping in assembly

Thanks Again
Congra!!homie :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by alfaroair@Oct 11 2007, 07:32 AM~8976058
Congra!!homie  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Thanks i know we worked on it alot and I have to say thanks I could not have doen it without you. this was the 3rd time you did murals on it, everyone was tripping on the murals they liked them alot. I'll stop and see you on my next trip up north I should be there in about 3 weeks.

·
Lowrider
1,767 Posts
I don't know I paid for it to get done. Yours looks good though good job on your car it looks like alot of work went into it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts