LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: HERS A FEW PICS OF THE RIDE THAT I BOUGHT FOR MY WIFE,IT ENDED BEING A RUST BUCKET IN THE REAR, I HAD TO BUY A SHELL TO CUT OFF THE REAR SECTION(BOTH REAR QUARTER PANALS AND TRUNK SECTION)...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ONCE THE FRAME WAS DONE,WE SLIPPED THE BODY BACK ON,AND THE TRANSFORMATION BEGINS....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YEA ROD, ITS THE SAME VATO THAT REPLACED HIS ROOF AND ADDED THE MOON AT THE SAME TIME.......

Attachments

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
lots of working going in on that one ........keep up the good work

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
:0
Originally posted by 66wita6@Aug 6 2005, 08:49 PM~3554689
:cool: HERS A FEW PICS OF THE RIDE THAT I BOUGHT FOR MY WIFE,IT ENDED BEING A RUST BUCKET IN THE REAR, I HAD TO BUY A SHELL TO CUT OFF THE REAR SECTION(BOTH REAR QUARTER PANALS AND TRUNK SECTION)...
:0 :0 DAM THATS HARDCORE

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HOPEFULLY IN A COUPLE WEEKS I SHOULD HAVE IT BACK TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER...

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
nice project

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANX

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WELL, LOOKS TO BE AT A TIGHT TIME FRAME,CAUSE AT THE SAME TIME ,I'M SUPPOSE TO BE EXTENDING THE HOUSE,WHICH YOU KNOWS WHAT COMES FIRST,GOTTA KEEP THE LADY HAPPY...SEE WHAT HAPPENS,BUT WILL STILL BE WORKIN ON IT,POST PICS LATER,ALRATO

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MORE BLOCKING,CHANGING INTERIOR FROM BIEGE TO BLACK, LOOKING BETTER....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ALMOST THE SAME COLOR AS THE BACK GROUND WHERE IT SAYS SEARCH TOPIC, THE 2005 VOLKSWAGON CONV BUG HAS IT, ITS CALLED "HARVEST MOON BIEGE"..WITH BLACK INTERIOR...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by 66wita6@Aug 17 2005, 09:18 PM~3645184
ALMOST THE SAME COLOR AS THE BACK GROUND WHERE IT SAYS SEARCH TOPIC, THE 2005 VOLKSWAGON CONV BUG HAS IT, ITS CALLED "HARVEST MOON BIEGE"..WITH BLACK INTERIOR...
I'M LOOKING AT A 6 INCH BLACK AND WHITE MONITOR(THIS COMPUTER SUX.) THAT'S WHY I CAN'T TELL WHAT COLOR.MI CARNAL HAS ONE THAT ME AND MY JEFITO ARE WORKING ON...BUT HE (MY JEFITO) IS IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW.WE JUST HAVE TO BLOCK IT AND PRIMER IT,BLOCK IT AND PRIMER IT(AGAIN),THEN PAINT IT.WE'RE DOING THE ORIGINAL COLOR.I FORGET THE NAME OF THE COLOR,BUT IT'S THE ORIGINAL PAINT CODE ON THE PLAQUE ON THE FIRE WALL.IT'S LIKE A CREAM COLOR WITH BLACK INTERIOR ALSO. SEE YOU'VE BEEN PUTTING IN ALOT OF WORK ON YOURS TOO.CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts