LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about selling some wheeinls i;ve had sitting around they are brand new in the boxes 4 wheels 4 center plates and 4 centers tri spoke centers. i can get pictures im just being lazy right now. i think shipping would be around $100 so id like to get $250 plus shipping.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Originally posted by dc8237@Sep 16 2007, 09:31 PM~8805264
i am thinking about selling some wheeinls i;ve had sitting around they are brand new in the boxes 4 wheels 4 center plates and 4 centers tri spoke centers. i can get pictures im just being lazy right now. i think shipping would be around $100 so id like to get $250 plus shipping.
I'll give you $125 for them...

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Originally posted by dc8237@Sep 16 2007, 09:31 PM~8805264
i got a set of gold center dayton style buffed out white walls 450

·
Bad Habits Parts
4,157 Posts
lol?

rims (bolt ons) = $100
shipping costs = $80

good luck getting more than $250 for those.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if everyones going to low ball like always ill just put them on ebay, shipping is $30 each wheel they way 20+ lbs. but fuck it theres no money on this site anyways everyone wants to buy shit for half price and doesnt even have the money to back it up.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
its not the lack of money homie, its u need to find the person who wants to buy a set of bolt ons thats all. u can get a new set of wires, rims tires and adapters for about 500 to 600. just like anyone else who paid for something new and never used it or still is new u dont wanna take a loss on them. im the same way, but what may be worth some money to u may not to someone else. so dont be discouraged about gettin rid of them. just need to find the old school homeboy who prefers bolt ons over adapters

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all im saying for a stupid 100 or 150 bucks ill put snow tires on them and use them as winter rims

·
Registered
995 Posts
also the bolt on are not in style no more. just the knock off wires thats why u get the low ball. if u had the k/o kind u would get the money u want just like everyone said. ill take them but to high for them.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
keep in mind they are bolt-ons lol you would be better of selling them seperate, I know someone could use one for an air compressor to wrap the hose up, maybe outside for the waterhose

·
Registered
818 Posts
Originally posted by Tyteboy101@Sep 18 2007, 08:23 AM~8815538
keep in mind they are bolt-ons lol you would be better of selling them seperate, I know someone could use one for an air compressor to wrap the hose up, maybe outside for the waterhose
Man thats cold, but good :0

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:uh: ill just keep them even if they were k/o's id still get low balled and people still rock bolt ons i see a few car each summer with them there old school. ill just put them on ebay and get my money

1 - 19 of 19 Posts