LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'v got a 95 cadillac deville and wanted to buy some fwd 100 spoke made by La Wire. I was just wondering how good of quality La Wires are.

·
Banned
8,749 Posts
I've heard one person complain about L A wires on this site (said they leaked or came loose. cang't remember).But if it means anything to you the rap group above the law had a caddy that they rolled on LA's all the time.

·
NO BITCH!!
101 Posts
ya i got a set and so far the RIM is holdin up...the knock offs on the other hand are shit...i had them for about 2 months and they already chiped....soo now im just waiting to see if LA WIRE aka now "enzo" will take them back...if not it will be the first and last set i buy from them.

Last edited by C10 at Nov 6 2003, 11:52 AM

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Go with the Mcleans. You will be much happier.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
man... you guys in florida and other states other than cali always get shitty stuff... or is it just the humidity? Example... luxor has been a good wire wheel here in L.A. with hoppers... good for hopping, chrome is beautiful, chrome lasts long... You people in other states always say you have problems, chrome wears, loose spokes, leaky spokes, etc... now the same about L.A. Wire wheel? So i'm wondering, is it the weather, people not knowing how to mount tires on them... or are you guys hitting the spokes when putting your knock off's on... just an observation... not trying to diss anyone.

·
NO BITCH!!
101 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 6 2003, 12:01 PM
man... you guys in florida and other states other than cali always get shitty stuff... or is it just the humidity? Example... luxor has been a good wire wheel here in L.A. with hoppers... good for hopping, chrome is beautiful, chrome lasts long... You people in other states always say you have problems, chrome wears, loose spokes, leaky spokes, etc... now the same about L.A. Wire wheel? So i'm wondering, is it the weather, people not knowing how to mount tires on them... or are you guys hitting the spokes when putting your knock off's on... just an observation... not trying to diss anyone.
no its called shitty ass knock offs or the bastards just send the shitty shit to canada lol.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by C10+Nov 6 2003, 12:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C10 @ Nov 6 2003, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 6 2003, 12:01 PM
no its called shitty ass knock offs or the bastards just send the shitty shit to canada lol.[/b][/quote]
very true... bc like i've said... LA Wire sells a lot over here in L.A. between L.A. Wire and Luxor... they own the market on the L.A. side... bc they are a few miles from L.A. and everyone always asks for those rims...

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Originally posted by C10+Nov 6 2003, 11:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C10 @ Nov 6 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 6 2003, 12:01 PM
no its called shitty ass knock offs or the bastards just send the shitty shit to canada lol.[/b][/quote]
i think they just send everyone else the defect rimz, most of the companies people shit on here are good out in cali

·
Registered
284 Posts
people have problems with fadding because they dont know how to clean them right and use the worng shit on them.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
if you dont take care of your shit its gonna rust. :uh: Ive seen stamped Daytons rust cuz the guy never cleaned them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I've never had a set of La's , but my boy had a set of triple golds, he never had a problem with um. I've owned Luxor 14x6 grphons, roadsters, and players and have had no complaints from any! Just ordered a cheap spare 100 spoke and it was "pinnacle" brand. let me just say I was very unhappy with this wire wheel. The wheel itself is so cheaply made, I swear to god it bends like soft lead along the outside, not to mention the cheap chrome plating. never again,some deals are not always gonna give quality, just my .02 cents, I care not if anyone brags about "pinnacles" I'm not!!!! I used to love seeing the la wires with the letters LA on the emblems, that was tight on like a 2 bar spinner, peace

1 - 20 of 35 Posts