LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do anyone know where I can find the window clips that holds the quarter window in for a 76 glasshouse? I also need the window trim that goes around the outside of the quarter window.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Good luck, Bro!! I scoured the junk yards around my neighborhood (Wilmington, Santa Fe Springs, Stanton,etc ) and I can't even find a damn 70's impala or caprice. I knew this guy in San Diego that had all the glass but I don't know about the clips. Check Restored-classics.com. I got an ad in there for the front end and other stuff. ;)

·
Registered
865 Posts
i just used windshield urethane on mine after losing the clips...have extra quater glass but he chrome trim might be a hunt, good luck bro

·
1976 CAPRICE
18,447 Posts
Originally posted by jjarez79@Sep 23 2005, 07:30 PM~3874867
Good luck, Bro!! I scoured the junk yards around my neighborhood (Wilmington, Santa Fe Springs, Stanton,etc ) and I can't even find a damn 70's impala or caprice. I knew this guy in San Diego that had all the glass but I don't know about the clips. Check Restored-classics.com. I got an ad in there for the front end and other stuff. ;)

yup..those are my yards too....pretty much ain't gonna find any 70's cars in there anymore :cool:

GOOD LUCK...I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AWHILE NOW...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts