LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAM LETS GET EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO VEGAS TO HIT IT UP!!!! :biggrin:

FINESTKREATIONS BIKE CLUB WILL BE IN DA HOUSE

FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST FINESTKREATIONS IS REPPIN THE BEST!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NICE!!! THATS WHAT I HEAR MAN CANT WAIT TO GET THERE GOTTA LOAD UP ALL THE MEMORY CARDS FOR THE CAMERA AND BATTERIES!!!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by CUTLESSSWANGIN@Aug 30 2005, 06:41 PM~3722343
[attachmentid=261256]

SO DID YOU DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT TO THE BIKE..........OR IS IT THE SAME??

·
Registered
824 Posts
i'll be their but not with the bike :( ,,,,, handle bars and sissy bars won't be finish on time ""chrome platers a biotch """

we didn't save up enough cash !!!! plus my homies trike aint ready yet ,,,, But i'll be their repping with my club!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: !!!! hey i hope to meet every one their thats online in person !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Just to let you know that the gas in AZ is $2.94 a gal :tears: and they say it's still going up!! I hope you bring alot of $$$$$

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
yeah we got the same problem over here with gas costs. I dont think that there is a cheaper way for us to go, so we will have to deal with it.

·
Registered
7,746 Posts
Originally posted by toyshopcustoms@Aug 31 2005, 12:38 PM~3726290
yeah we got the same problem over here with gas costs. I dont think that there is a cheaper way for us to go, so we will have to deal with it.
choo choo train, the deals are great near the end of summer
if you don't believe, Ill have my grandma call you and give you the same 30 minute conversation about why trains are better than plains and the price

1 - 20 of 44 Posts