LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52735 Posts

·
Paying Dues
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the Nevada (Las Vegas) lowriders in order to know what's going on in and around their area. So, lets find out the latest word on the streets! Where the cruise spots are at? Where the hops are going down? Who's the king of the street?

C'mon Nevada (Las Vegas) lowriders, don't let me down!

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by Tyrone@Jul 17 2005, 03:33 PM
This is for the Nevada (Las Vegas) lowriders in order to know what's going on in and around their area. So, lets find out the latest word on the streets! Where the cruise spots are at? Where the hops are going down? Who's the king of the street?

[snapback]3426753[/snapback]​
Well, we were doing some hopping saturday nites at the Cue club, but some idiots fucked that off... so who knows where were gonna be next... Royals meet at the Wendy's on Charleston and Bruce on sat nite.... and the last Vegas KOS was last weekend and the current King is OJ from Royals...

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Originally posted by Tyrone@Jul 17 2005, 04:33 PM

Good idea "T", but just leave it at "vegas"---there's nothing else in nevada.. ;)

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Jul 17 2005, 05:59 PM
Well, we were doing some hopping saturday nites at the Cue club, but some idiots fucked that off... so who knows where were gonna be next... Royals meet at the Wendy's on Charleston and Bruce on sat nite.... and the last Vegas KOS was last weekend and the current King is OJ from Royals...
[snapback]3427035[/snapback]​
"cue club"---wow, why does that bring back memories, and why does that NOT surprise me ??

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by BOS RIDAHS CC VEGAS@Jul 17 2005, 05:42 PM
what happend at the cue club last night
[snapback]3427212[/snapback]​

nothing... we weren't there for very long and the cops showed up, helicopter and all and kicked us out... :angry: :angry: :angry: :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Jul 17 2005, 05:13 PM
nothing... we weren't there for very long and the cops showed up, helicopter and all and kicked us out... :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :uh:  :uh:  :uh:
[snapback]3427357[/snapback]​
Damn, it was like that? :0

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I SAY WE START THE UPRISING :machinegun: :machinegun: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :worship:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
LAST TIME THE COPS GOT IN MY FACE BECAUSE I WASN'T MOVING WHEN HE TOLD ME TOO AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO WHOP MY ASS.

I WANTED TO SOCK HIM HELLA BAD BUT DIDN'T WANT THE BEAT DOWN WITH THE BILLY CLUB OR TAZER AND GET THROWN IN THE HOLDING TANK

·
Registered
654 Posts
IM THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO LV. IS IT COOL THERE ? ANY HOES OR EXPENSIVE TO LIVE??????? SOMEBODY , ANYBODY ??? :biggrin:

·
Registered
20,699 Posts
Originally posted by Tyrone@Jul 17 2005, 05:33 PM

damn, when u leave chicago bro? :cool:

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
and its like fucking 100 degree's at night time man fuck that. Yah but the cue club is a fucked up spot to go to now so we need someplace else.

·
Paying Dues
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by birdyluv101@Jul 18 2005, 02:13 AM
IM THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO LV. IS IT COOL THERE ? ANY HOES OR EXPENSIVE TO LIVE??????? SOMEBODY , ANYBODY ??? :biggrin:
[snapback]3429139[/snapback]​
Las Vegas is great! There are plenty of jobs here. I strongly suggest being about your business when you come out here. If not, you'll be easily swallowed up by the lights of the city.

It's not that expensive. It's cheaper than California.

·
Paying Dues
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by BigLinc@Jul 18 2005, 02:27 AM
damn, when u leave chicago bro?  :cool:
[snapback]3429166[/snapback]​
What up Big Linc?! I left Chicago about a month ago. I was out here 2 weeks prior to that and found a job at Towbin Dodge in Henderson. I'm trying to head back to Chicago before the year is out to pick up the rest of my belongings and my '64. I'm just waiting for the completion of the installation of my moonroof.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by FoolishinVegas@Jul 17 2005, 09:08 PM
Good idea "T", but just leave it at "vegas"---there's nothing else in nevada.. ;)
[snapback]3427087[/snapback]​
You need to get out more........

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by Tyrone@Jul 18 2005, 01:30 PM
HA HA HA! I told him about that! :biggrin:
[snapback]3431512[/snapback]​
hey homies how's it hanging...T dont answer that I already know limp and crooked. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Paying Dues
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Biggystwuk@Jul 18 2005, 04:52 PM
hey homies how's it hanging...T dont answer that I already know limp and crooked.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
[snapback]3431668[/snapback]​
Alright...."Baby Steps" AKA "The Shadow"! :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Originally posted by IMPALAMOE@Jul 18 2005, 03:21 PM
You need to get out more........
[snapback]3431452[/snapback]​
:rofl: I should have known that was coming, It's all good, but I still think I'll ride here ;) ...............ah!! I just remembered about hot august nights!!

·
Registered
20,699 Posts
Originally posted by Tyrone@Jul 18 2005, 03:31 PM
What up Big Linc?! I left Chicago about a month ago. I was out here 2 weeks prior to that and found a job at Towbin Dodge in Henderson. I'm trying to head back to Chicago before the year is out to pick up the rest of my belongings and my '64. I'm just waiting for the completion of the installation of my moonroof.
[snapback]3431146[/snapback]​
good luck out there

hows the summer heat compaired to out here?

i loved it when i was out there for the super show a couple years ago

1 - 20 of 52735 Posts