·
Registered
32,253 Posts
1 AM Friday morning coming back on Monday :cool:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Oct 2 2006, 08:05 PM~6288127
SATURDAY 7AM..... COMING BACK MONDAY EVENING...
1st class flight all the way while the rest of us are busting our butts driving :(

:roflmao: J/K man I'd fly too if I had to drive 24 hours to get there.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 2 2006, 11:09 AM~6288161
1st class flight all the way while the rest of us are busting our butts driving :(

:roflmao:  J/K man I'd fly too if I had to drive 24 hours to get there.

YOU KNOW I HAVE NEVER MADE THAT FUN DRIVE.....I HAVE ALWAYS FLOWN. IF WE SHOW I GET THERE THURS TO GET IN LINE FRIDAY......

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Oct 2 2006, 08:17 PM~6288208
YOU KNOW I HAVE NEVER MADE THAT FUN DRIVE.....I HAVE ALWAYS FLOWN.  IF WE SHOW I GET THERE THURS TO GET IN LINE FRIDAY......
I wish I could take that much time off but I always leave early Friday and head straight in line. I usually get there at 11. It only takes 8 hours to drive but we stop for breakfast, gas, etc.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 2 2006, 11:23 AM~6288244
I wish I could take that much time off but I always leave early Friday and head straight in line.  I usually get there at 11.  It only takes 8 hours to drive but we stop for breakfast, gas, etc.

BEFORE KIDS WE WOULD GET THERE THURSDAY... CHILL THAT NIGHT.. THEN SETUP FRIDAY.... GAMBLE THAT NIGHT... ALL DAY SATURDAY..... SPEND THE DAY AT THE SHOW SUNDAY... AND THEN GAMBLE SOME MORE MONDAY BEFORE WE LEAVE...

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Oct 2 2006, 08:39 PM~6288314
BEFORE KIDS WE WOULD GET THERE THURSDAY... CHILL THAT NIGHT.. THEN SETUP FRIDAY.... GAMBLE THAT NIGHT... ALL DAY SATURDAY..... SPEND THE DAY AT THE SHOW SUNDAY... AND THEN GAMBLE SOME MORE MONDAY BEFORE WE LEAVE...
That's a lot of gambling. I play slots but I'm not a huge gambler. I feel bad if I lose $40. I'm one of those cheap gambler types :biggrin:

·
Most TRUSTED Seller!
3,981 Posts
i'm leaving this thursday

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by schwinn1966@Oct 2 2006, 09:25 PM~6288464
i'm leaving this thursday
Cool come by to say hey or help setup if you can :) Better bring my wheel sucka, bring my wheel or don't come at all :guns:

:roflmao: J/K man :) Look forward to meeting ya and you can see my OGs that I be bringing :cool:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 2 2006, 11:42 AM~6288330
Who drives your bike out there?

MY FATHER HAS MADE THE TRIP EVERY YEAR.....ALL 5 YEARS WE HAVE GONE.

ONE YEAR MY BROTHER DROVE WITH HIM... MY MOM DROVE WITH HIM TWICE. I THINK ONE YEAR HE DROVE ALONE AND ANOTHER YEAR PEDRO, THE FREDDY BIKE OWNER, DROVE WITH HIM.

LUCKILY UP TO 03 I WAS IN SCHOOL AND ALWAYS HAD MIDTERMS AND EXAMS AROUND THIS TIME TO WHERE I COULDN'T DRIVE. I AM SURE THE NEXT TRIP I WILL BE DRIVING SINCE I HAVE NOT OTHER EXCUSE...BUT I AM SURE I CAN COME UP WITH ONE......

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Oct 2 2006, 11:30 AM~6288878
MY FATHER HAS MADE THE TRIP EVERY YEAR.....ALL 5 YEARS WE HAVE GONE.

ONE YEAR MY BROTHER DROVE WITH HIM... MY MOM DROVE WITH HIM TWICE.  I THINK ONE YEAR HE DROVE ALONE AND ANOTHER YEAR PEDRO, THE FREDDY BIKE OWNER, DROVE WITH HIM.

LUCKILY UP TO 03 I WAS IN SCHOOL AND ALWAYS HAD MIDTERMS AND EXAMS AROUND THIS TIME TO WHERE I COULDN'T DRIVE.  I AM SURE THE NEXT TRIP I WILL BE DRIVING SINCE I HAVE NOT OTHER EXCUSE...BUT I AM SURE I CAN COME UP WITH ONE......
Crazy. What are you going to school for?

·
Most TRUSTED Seller!
3,981 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 2 2006, 12:50 PM~6288619
Cool come by to say hey or help setup if you can :)  Better bring my wheel sucka, bring my wheel or don't come at all :guns:
:roflmao:  J/K  man :)  Look forward to meeting ya and you can see my OGs that I be bringing  :cool:

i'm calling right now on your wheel. I'm bringing a few of my OGs too. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 2 2006, 01:40 PM~6288974
Crazy. What are you going to school for?

I GRADUATED IN 03 WITH A BA IN ACCOUNTING.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO DRIVE IN 04 BUT THERE WASN'T ROOM... SO I DIDN'T COMPLAIN.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Oct 2 2006, 11:42 AM~6288329
That's a lot of gambling.  I play slots but I'm not a huge gambler.  I feel bad if I lose $40.  I'm one of those cheap gambler types  :biggrin:

I LOVE TO GAMBLE.... I DON'T THINK I WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE SUPERSHOW IF IT WEREN'T IN VEGAS...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts