:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by INDIVIDUALS94TEXAS@Oct 9 2006, 10:26 PM~6337889
no i have a video i want to up load ,how do you do it,by the way sweet video
I USE MY DIGI TO DO THE VIDEO THEN I DOWN LOADED TO A FILE THEN OPEN
THE MOVIE MAKER PROGRAM AND PULL THE CLIP DO THE EDIT AND ADD THE MUSIC THEN SAVE IT AGAIN AS A VIDEO CLIP THEN YOU GO TO YOUTUBE AND UPLOAD FROM THERE JUST PLAY WITH IT'S NOT THAT HARD :biggrin:

·
Registered
817 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,119 Posts
Originally posted by CAPRICHOSO86@Oct 9 2006, 11:32 PM~6337916
THE MOVIE MAKER PROGRAM AND PULL THE CLIP DO THE EDIT AND ADD THE MUSIC THEN SAVE IT AGAIN AS A VIDEO CLIP THEN YOU GO TO YOUTUBE AND UPLOAD FROM THERE JUST PLAY WITH IT'S NOT THAT HARD  :biggrin:
kool i need to try it thanks

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Originally posted by INDIVIDUALS94TEXAS+Oct 9 2006, 10:26 PM~6337889-->
no i have a video i want to up load ,how do you do it,by the way sweet video
[/b]
This goes for anyone that wants to share video but does not know how.
If you have a video that was taken on an older video camera or something that can not be easily connected to a computer, VCRs included, and have a lot of video and would like to put on dvd or youtube.com or something, you can always get one of the many video capture devices that are sold today. The easiest ones are the external ones that plug into your usb port on your computer. They also have some pci and othe internal ones but that requires more computer know how to do. They are fairly inexpensive for the capabilities it will give you. I do recomend that you have a newer, faster computer with a lot of hard drive space to do this though. If you have a hard drive that is about 40 gig, you can do it but you will probably have to delete videos when you start losing space. I also recommend keeping the original video tape to have as a back up. Anyway, you can buy these devices at places like www.compusa.com <link to capture cards

Then just do what is said below. V V V V :biggrin:

<!--QuoteBegin-CAPRICHOSO86
@Oct 9 2006, 10:32 PM~6337916
THE MOVIE MAKER PROGRAM AND PULL THE CLIP DO THE EDIT AND ADD THE MUSIC THEN SAVE IT AGAIN AS A VIDEO CLIP THEN YOU GO TO YOUTUBE AND UPLOAD FROM THERE JUST PLAY WITH IT'S NOT THAT HARD  :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
thanks for sharing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts