LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wheels off of Asylum, are up for sale.

these wheels were made by Manny's Bike Shop in Cali.

72 spoke All Twisted wheels completely gold plated with some of the best gold i have ever seen. Very Deep colored gold!!!

We bought these for $1500 Three years ago and need to sell them NOW!!!

We are willing to let them go for $600.00 with the buyer paying all shipping and packaging costs!!!!

Three Show Quality trike wheels for 200 each. try to find a better deal!

If not sold by tomorrow at noon, they will be on Ebay for the same price.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by toyshopcustoms@Sep 8 2005, 07:35 PM~3778581
who hasnt seen this trike!?!?!?!?
Someone post a pic for me. I really dont know how.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by toyshopcustoms@Sep 8 2005, 07:35 PM~3778581
who hasnt seen this trike!?!?!?!?
Someone post a pic for me. I really dont know how.
No problem Mike... heres another angle

[attachmentid=270570]

Attachments

·
Registered
709 Posts
Those wheels are badass :thumbsup: if only i had the feds

·
Registered
824 Posts
hey mike what did jose say about it? :cool: it's all good ,,, i think we both wanna roll with faced rimz!!!!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im sure i can work something out with a discounted disc brake setup. If you buy the wheels before Vegas for the listed price, I can do the disc at a discounted price after Vegas.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by toyshopcustoms@Sep 19 2005, 05:48 AM~3840082
Im sure i can work something out with a discounted disc brake setup. If you buy the wheels before Vegas for the listed price, I can do the disc at a discounted price after Vegas.
So you paid $1500 before the disc? Dayum that was expensive as hell. The disc should have only cost about $150 to $200 right?

$675 with disc would be a good price , I'm just sayin though cuz I really don't know how much you paid for the disc

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah well the pricing was kinda high when they were bought. 72 twisted spokes though. Well worth it! As far as the front disc brake setup, for a 1-disc setup on justhe front wheel. I could probably do it for $75 more if the wheels are bought before Vegas. I mean $ in my hand before Vegas. I will be losing a lot on the disc setup but we NEED GAS MONEY!!!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Originally posted by toyshopcustoms@Sep 18 2005, 07:57 PM~3840125
Yeah well the pricing was kinda high when they were bought. 72 twisted spokes though. Well worth it! As far as the front disc brake setup, for a 1-disc setup on justhe front wheel. I could probably do it for $75 more if the wheels are bought before Vegas. I mean $ in my hand before Vegas. I will be losing a lot on the disc setup but we NEED GAS MONEY!!!
Thats a sweet deal I would jump on it but Im not building a trike at this time :uh: Or maybe I should ;)

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
TTT :0

1 - 20 of 21 Posts