LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there is a show going down this weekend it is a two day show at the expo center. Dave Mac is the one putting the show on and he is nice enough to let us hop there on sunday. There will be no awards for the hoppers just bragging rights . He had got the fire marshels approval and they will have a fenced off area for the hoppers. The show cars have to take the cars saturday morning and the hoppers have to be there sunday between 7- 7:30 am. Yeah its early but it's your last chance to nose up with anyone you want too thats what really started this hop was people wanting to nose up so i found a location now just bring your cars. All hoppers are welcome even the ones that are not made to do high numbers just come to have fun.
Spectators is $7
Im not sure on the show cars yet will find out soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you have questions call Dave at 503-254-8041 or hit me up on here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,888 Posts
i wish i could make it,i might be workin at new job though gotta make that paper to pay off fines to get liscence back,otherwise i wont be bringin blue out for a VERY VERY LONG time...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,348 Posts
DAMN DAVE MAC GOES WAY BACK...

THE CHRONICLES GUNNA CATCH THING NW SHIT!!

GOOD LOOKIN OUT SHANE!! 4 FUN!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok i got some more info. To show your car you have the move in on friday from 8am to 8pm and it is $30 or you can go saturday like at 6am-7am.
The hoppers get in FREE on sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So do i have to challenge everyone in the northwest in order to get them to come hop? If so than here it is i'll hop anyone single, double, triple double i dont care it's all for the fun of it. Also we are going to cruze after the show . Oh yea and girls get in free on sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,116 Posts
:nicoderm:
 

·
RESPECT IS EVERYTHING
Joined
·
40,199 Posts
:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
Originally posted by 1sikMC@Oct 11 2007, 07:11 PM~8980752
So do i have to challenge everyone in the northwest in order to get them to come hop? If so than here it is i'll hop anyone single, double, triple double i dont care it's all for the fun of it.  Also we are going to cruze after the show .  Oh yea and girls get in free on sunday.
HEY SHANE I HEARD BUDDY GOTS SOMETHING FOR YOU ! :biggrin: SHIT HE CANT HANG WITH THE CUTTY ;)
 

·
real husler
Joined
·
5,229 Posts
Originally posted by ONETIGHT87@Oct 12 2007, 09:44 PM~8990007
HEY SHANE I HEARD BUDDY GOTS SOMETHING FOR YOU !  :biggrin:  SHIT HE CANT HANG WITH THE CUTTY    ;)
BUDDY AINT GOT SHIT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
is about time lilkaleb shows up,were you been bro and howcome you werent in vegas?too scared :eek:hno: :eek:hno: man everyones was clownin on you down there my nig,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
TOO BAD MY CAR MAY NO LONGER BE IN TOWN FOR THE EVENT,,BUT I WILL BE THERE JUST TO WATCH,JUST WANNA HEAR ALL THE HATING AND B/S FROM PPL HOW FUN,,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
IF THE GUY IN FRESNO DONT COME AND PICK THE BARNEY UP,,THEN IMMA GET THERE WITH VERY LOW BATTERIES,,UNLESS YOU LEND ME A BATTERY CHARGER!LOL :roflmao: :cheesy: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,840 Posts
Originally posted by BIGKILLA503@Oct 13 2007, 08:03 AM~8991794
BUDDY AINT GOT SHIT.
BIG KILLA MAN DONT WARM HEM UP!!KEEP IT KOOL,,YO BRINGING YOUR HOPPERS OR WHAT HOMIE,,I'LL BE THERE WITH MY CAMERA RECORDING ALL THE BEEF AND CHESEE,, :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
Originally posted by ElChingon@Oct 13 2007, 06:18 PM~8993968
BIG KILLA  MAN DONT WARM HEM UP!!KEEP IT KOOL,,YO BRINGING YOUR HOPPERS OR WHAT HOMIE,,I'LL BE THERE WITH MY CAMERA RECORDING ALL THE  BEEF AND CHESEE,, :0
god damn homie them are some big ass titties in your pic..
 

·
real husler
Joined
·
5,229 Posts
Originally posted by lincolnrider98@Oct 13 2007, 10:42 AM~8992414
is about time lilkaleb shows up,were you been bro and howcome you werent in vegas?too scared :eek:hno:  :eek:hno: man everyones was clownin on you down there my nig,
PULL UP ANY TIME OR SHUT YOUR CHOPS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Originally posted by lincolnrider98@Oct 13 2007, 10:42 AM~8992414
is about time lilkaleb shows up,were you been bro and howcome you werent in vegas?too scared :eek:hno:  :eek:hno: man everyones was clownin on you down there my nig,
:0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,348 Posts
Originally posted by lincolnrider98@Oct 13 2007, 09:42 AM~8992414
is about time lilkaleb shows up,were you been bro and howcome you werent in vegas?too scared :eek:hno:  :eek:hno: man everyones was clownin on you down there my nig,
how did your car do in vegas? u got a 62 right? single or dble? bring it tomorrow
my honk,
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top