1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
were coming. Should be bringing my '63 and a Box caprice we just finished Juicing.

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
LEAST THE CAROLINAS IS PRETTY DRY IN NOVEMBER.. SO WE CAN BRING THE VERT DOWN :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by mr_brougham@Oct 19 2006, 07:45 AM~6399683
LEAST THE CAROLINAS IS PRETTY DRY IN NOVEMBER.. SO WE CAN BRING THE VERT DOWN   :thumbsup:
yep, yep... also, there is a rain date.. it will be the following weekend( 11th & 12th), if we're rained out the 4th&5th..

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i see alot of peeps asking about the hop.. this is the first year, couldn't do a payout.. side bets are allowed... just needed to see what kind of turn-out we can get, if it's good next year they will be a entry fee and pay-out for every class...
this year , lets all just have some fun and see if we can take lowriding to a new level in the carolina's

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Originally posted by BLACK MAGIC CUTTY@Oct 22 2006, 08:49 AM~6418614
i see alot of peeps asking about the hop.. this is the first year, couldn't do a payout.. side bets are allowed... just needed to see what kind of turn-out we can get, if it's good next year they will be a entry fee and pay-out for every class...
this year , lets all just have some fun and see if we can take lowriding to a new level in the carolina's

JUST AN IDEA, BUT LET THEM DO AN ENTRY FEE AND WINNER TAKE ALL.. LET THEM DECIDE HOW MUCH THEY WANNA PUT IN

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by mr_brougham@Oct 22 2006, 07:27 PM~6421540
JUST AN IDEA, BUT LET THEM DO AN ENTRY FEE AND WINNER TAKE ALL.. LET THEM DECIDE HOW MUCH THEY WANNA PUT IN
i'll just allow side bets this year... most peps wouldn't do that, unless they are in classes.. single don't want to go compete with doubles, same for street cars and radicails...

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
UNDERSTANDABLE

1 - 20 of 42 Posts