LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
LoW since 1997
484 Posts
LOWRIDING IS DEAD, shit i live in Michigan and its been dead around here since about 2008-10 every post on here, car for sale, build topic, part for sale, or anything else is from California Arizona or Texas. Its because todays youth is only concerned with a stereo and maybe big rims if anything at all, it seems like 16yr old kids dont even care if they have a license and for damn sure arent getting dirty working on a car! Times have sure changed...

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
LOWRIDING IS DEAD, shit i live in Michigan and its been dead around here since about 2008-10 every post on here, car for sale, build topic, part for sale, or anything else is from California Arizona or Texas. Its because todays youth is only concerned with a stereo and maybe big rims if anything at all, it seems like 16yr old kids dont even care if they have a license and for damn sure arent getting dirty working on a car! Times have sure changed...
its more than just lowriding, kids today don't even care about driving and if they do drive they don't care what they drive.

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just check layitlow to make sure the Fatman is still dead. 8 years later and that still needs to be at the top? Willing to buy moderators who will close threads so paperchase can move on with his life. HeeHaw.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I think that the new fads have made these kids think that anything that requires getting your hands dirty especially working on a car is bad for you because it doesnt make you look "successful". Kids want a cool car but most cant afford it so instead of just buying a ride that needs work and working on it they'd rather just get a loan from the bank and buy a new/semi used car from the dealer and post it on instagram so everybody can see they got money for a new car, rims, and a stereo. I've been getting on layitlow since my windows xp dial up days, registered when I got my 1st car, and nowadays I still get on to check the projects section.:cheesy:

·
A$AP
2,263 Posts
I think that the new fads have made these kids think that anything that requires getting your hands dirty especially working on a car is bad for you because it doesnt make you look "successful". Kids want a cool car but most cant afford it so instead of just buying a ride that needs work and working on it they'd rather just get a loan from the bank and buy a new/semi used car from the dealer and post it on instagram so everybody can see they got money for a new car, rims, and a stereo. I've been getting on layitlow since my windows xp dial up days, registered when I got my 1st car, and nowadays I still get on to check the projects section.:cheesy:
This is it right here. Shit, Im young ny damn self but have been riding spokes AT LEAST since I had ny license. Most of my boys arent even into cars. Esp lowriding id their into old cars at all. Shit is different now. Way different. Me working on cars and shit makes me look old, or like a bum. As compared to everybody either factort working or hospital working. Shit is different.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts