LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
I haven't been on here that long..but I wish it was a little more active,i have hit up sum guys on here with questions or even interested in buying things,with no luck...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
This is it right here. Shit, Im young ny damn self but have been riding spokes AT LEAST since I had ny license. Most of my boys arent even into cars. Esp lowriding id their into old cars at all. Shit is different now. Way different. Me working on cars and shit makes me look old, or like a bum. As compared to everybody either factort working or hospital working. Shit is different.
yeah man Id like to call myself young too since Im in my mid 20s but the newer generation of kids got their own thing now. Folks want that new stuff even if they gotta buy it on credit or go broke trying to look rich. Its because the mainstream stuff they listening to and watching along with the internet is making these kids very superficial. A broad nowadays will decide if she wanna give you a chance or not based on what kind of car youre driving versus deciding to get with you because you're debt free. Kids still like lowriders but the true ones who like lowriding and willing to put it in work are becoming rare. Youre right everything is becoming different. Working on cars has a different kind of stigma attachment to it now its no longer "oh cool youre building your ride" but rather its become "he's too poor to afford an already built car/new car". Dang talking like this got me feeling reallly old lol nice topic

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I haven't been on here that long..but I wish it was a little more active,i have hit up sum guys on here with questions or even interested in buying things,with no luck...
the problem is probably most guys have families now, kids, wife, and work usually changes life for some. I know when it used to be popping up on here this place was active. Heck I remember reading the off topic section like it was a post gone viral. But then again most guys were younger back then and were chilling. Just keeping trying or start a topic and be paticient.

·
LoW since 1997
484 Posts
theres your problem
I agree Lowriding is for shit here.. But what i mean and what i was saying is Nation wide i believe LowRiding has fell off, if it wasn't for California, Arizona, and Texas this side would have no trafiic or post at all! On top of that kids today are little fuck sticks that would rather have a lease car so they dont have "any problems" messed up part the parents are getting it for them..!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I agree Lowriding is for shit here.. But what i mean and what i was saying is Nation wide i believe LowRiding has fell off, if it wasn't for California, Arizona, and Texas this side would have no trafiic or post at all! On top of that kids today are little fuck sticks that would rather have a lease car so they dont have "any problems" messed up part the parents are getting it for them..!
Man I know a chick who went thru 3 cars in 1 year because she either totalled them in an accident [while using her phone] or because it was too expensive to fix the car. Oh they were all leased bmws cosigned by her folks. Im in the eastcoast too Florida

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
It's not only LayItLow, every website based forum has been taken over by Facebook.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
This is the only social media I fuck with. Slow, dead, gone, whatever y'all want to call it, i enjoy it. Fuck FB never had it never Will, shits gay AF if you ask me.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I don't have a Facebook... But my buddies do...they show me sum stuff..a lot of lowrider based forum or classified threads...I missed out on a brand new piston pump with plumbing for 800 bucks shipped...a lot of good deals on Facebook..my buddy bought a hopper from califas from a guy on Facebook...I guess you have to roll with the times?

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
"Because it all stems from jealousy since A_E can afford convertible impala from 1958-1964 since he worked hard to be where he is at. Legal action against those members should be his next step and I'll back him up."

^^^^^
Legal action killed layitlow

21 - 40 of 145 Posts