LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
yea definately get them with the mounting bucket. I have monitors in the headrest of my Suburban. The only thing i would have done different, and you need to take this into consideration. . . is to get monitors that swivel. When i sit in the back i have to adjust the front seats to see the monitors.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
TFT..THIN FILM TRANSISTER....THERE ALWAYS SMALLER SCREENS...ESPON I THINK ARE ONE OF THE TIGHTEST SCREENS MADE I GET THEM FOR $160 A POP...5.6 REALLY THIN SCREENS...

I BOUGHT MY MOTHER FOR CHRISTMAS 2 6INCH VISORS WITH SCREENS... AND 2 6INCH HEADREST SCREENS WITH A VIDEO BOOSTER AND FM MODULATOR...WITH A INDASH DVD PLAYER FOR $600.00 I INSTALLED IT ALL

·
Registered
63,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by MRIMPALA2000510@Dec 25 2003, 02:46 PM
TFT..THIN FILM TRANSISTER....THERE ALWAYS SMALLER SCREENS...ESPON I THINK ARE ONE OF THE TIGHTEST SCREENS MADE I GET THEM FOR $160 A POP...5.6 REALLY THIN SCREENS...

I BOUGHT MY MOTHER FOR CHRISTMAS 2 6INCH VISORS WITH SCREENS... AND 2 6INCH HEADREST SCREENS WITH A VIDEO BOOSTER AND FM MODULATOR...WITH A INDASH DVD PLAYER FOR $600.00 I INSTALLED IT ALL
where did you find those screens at??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts