LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting a few PM's asking for info about the book and where to buy it.

YOU CAN GET THIS LOWRIDER HYDRAULIC TECH BOOK BOOK FROM ANY BOOK STORE - ONLINE BOOK STORE - MOST HYDRAULIC SHOPS - OR SIMPLY CALL 1.888.280.7715 (authorhouse- ask for the book by name - the science of hydraulic suspension) and get it delivered to your house or apartment.

>>>>> For More Info Click Here <<<<< and learn how to plumb your hydraulic pumps, change out a pump head, wire your switches, test for bad solenoids, how to charge and PURGE your deep cycle batteries, and everything else related to a lowrider hydraulic suspension. If your setting up an IMPALA a Regal or Cutlass a Truck or an import and you want to add or learn about a hydraulic suspension, THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU!!!

Once again, thank you for supporting this book world wide!!

If you are from the UK, AISA or NORTH AMERICA the book is ready to be shipped and is available in all book stores world wide!!!. Simply call 1-888-280-7715 with your method of payment and shipping address and you can have this book in your hands with in a few days. :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
lay it low discount??/advertisin aint free..lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
If I send you my book will you sign it for me - might as well while I got you on this forum :biggrin:

Please let me know or PM me.

Thank you!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by classic@Sep 6 2005, 09:09 PM~3765321
If I send you my book will you sign it for me - might as well while I got you on this forum  :biggrin:

Please let me know or PM me.

Thank you!

SURE!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin:
I'll pm you my addy :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts