LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is a place I can go to learn everything i need to know about hydraulics without asking a million questions on a forum and annoying people?

·
Registered
414 Posts
there is a book made by adex i believe....its a good book that says everything from reinforcin to plumping and wirin a switch

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
our forum is really quite now so you can hit that up as much as you like in the tech sections and get a lot of answers pretty quick without getting smart arsed replies

http://www.unity.i8i.co.uk

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by Volv_lo@Jul 21 2005, 06:20 AM
The Science of Hydraulic Suspension  :biggrin:

call 1-888-280-7715
[snapback]3448189[/snapback]​
Great book from what I hear...I ordered mine at Hastings (local book store) and should have it in about 10 days or so.

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
i just got my cutty juiced a few months ago and im new with hydros, i've heard good things about THE SCIENCE OF HYDRAULIC SUSPENSION so i ordered mine, i should get it in a few days. cant wait to check it out.

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by vegascutty@Jul 22 2005, 01:07 AM
i just got my cutty juiced a few months ago and im new with hydros, i've heard good things about THE SCIENCE OF HYDRAULIC SUSPENSION so i ordered mine, i should get it in a few days. cant wait to check it out.
[snapback]3455137[/snapback]​
excellent choice... the book is great!!! Also, if you have questions... you know where the shop is and what the number is... I'll be happy to help you. :biggrin:

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
thanks mark, you'r a cool guy!!!!!!!! i'm the guy with the white cutlass, armando. i'll probrably stop by the shop one of these days. n-sane #1.... great service and staff. :cool:

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Jul 22 2005, 02:35 AM
do those publishers send any to the UK ?  quite interested to see it, plus its a nice bit of memorabilia.... :D
[snapback]3455098[/snapback]​

ACTUALLY, you can call that number and it will be shipped to the UK FROM THE UK. My publisher has printers around the world to save on those pricey overseas shipping costs :biggrin:

And I have to give a shout out to BLACK MAGIC!! They are very good at what they do. They know how to build hoppers and have the SCIENCE and GEOMETRY burned in their heads :cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts