LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE A SQUARE 80S LEBARON TOP NO RIPS BLK ALL THE CHROME TRIM EVEN HAVE THE PIECE TO MAKE TO COVER THE TOP WHEN ITS DOWN WINDOWS ALSO. HAVE THE WHOLE INTERIOR NO RIPS,WINDOWS ALL THE PARTS YOU NEED TO MAKE THAT REGAL OR CUTLASS A VERT, LOCATED IN LARKSPUR CO. WILL POST PICTURES AS SOON AS I CAN $750 BUYER PAYS SHIPPING ALSO GOT A CAPRICE HEADER PANEL TO UPDATE THAT CAPRICE TO THE 4 SQUARE LIGHTS NO CRACKS LOOKS GOOD. 14X7 BLK SPOKES RIMS AND TIRES LIKE NEW 550 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE US.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,472 Posts
only bad thing i seen bout making these tops fit g-bodys is the small side window,,,looks like where the small window meets the big side window...instead of them meeting like /___[_\ ...the lebaron kinda goes /___\_\ .........so the small side window dont look like it would line up with the side window from g-body cuz they end of the window is like ] ......am i making sense to anyone.?lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by wired62@Oct 10 2006, 03:57 PM~6341703
only bad thing i seen bout making these tops fit g-bodys is the small side window,,,looks like where the small window meets the big side window...instead of them meeting like /___[_\ ...the lebaron kinda goes /___\_\ .........so the small side window dont look like it would line up with the side window from g-body cuz they end of the window is like ] ......am i making sense to anyone.?lol
WELL GET YOUR GLASS CUSTOM MADE OR FIND A BETTER FIT,TTT :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,809 Posts
do you know how to vert A G-body? :0
If so we gotta talk :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by VYNE TYME@Oct 10 2006, 06:03 PM~6342490
do you know how to vert A G-body? :0
If so we gotta talk :biggrin:
R U THINKIN THE MONTE, I DO NOT BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES THAT IS CLOSE BUY AND I GOT THE TOP FOR YOU. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36,809 Posts
Originally posted by plague@Oct 10 2006, 09:14 PM~6343579
R U THINKIN THE MONTE, I DO NOT BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES THAT IS CLOSE BUY AND I GOT THE TOP FOR YOU. ;)
Is he reliable?What color is the top?Yeah bro I wanna cut the Monte before I move on to bigger and better :biggrin:
Do me A favor and see how much it'll run me,was going to spend 1100 on A sliding rag but if the price is right I'd rather have A vert :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by VYNE TYME@Oct 11 2006, 05:43 AM~6345353
Is he reliable?What color is the top?Yeah bro I wanna cut the Monte before I move on to bigger and better :biggrin:
Do me A favor and see how much it'll run me,was going to spend 1100 on A sliding rag but if the price is right I'd rather have A vert :cool:
YEP, HE IS ONE OF THE BEST, I WILL CHECK INTO IT HE IS IN UTAH SO YOUR CAR WOULD HAVE TO GO THERE.I'M SURE YOU SEEN SOME OF HIS SHOPS WORK :biggrin:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top