LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: What up everyone aight so everybody has seen the L.E.D. lights on the newer cars like the new cadillacs and shit I read a article in Lowrider magazine on how to make your own for your ol school rides I lost my magazine though anyway if anybody knows where to order some or knows how to make me let me know oh and by the way I got a 82 Olds Cutlass Supreme. thnx homiez :thumbsup:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If this is confusing I mean the rear tail lights sorry yall I should have been specific haha

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I know Dakota Digital is making them for Impala's- Contact them to see if they could make some for a Cutlass.

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
I know how to make them.... ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by MR.LAC@Oct 1 2007, 09:46 PM~8912477
I know how to make them.... ;)  :biggrin:
so let us know :0

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by acosta512@Oct 2 2007, 06:54 PM~8919121
x2

YEAH ME TOO!! I am sure it will be cheaper if I just try to do it my self :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just go to any commercial trucking place where they sale parts like for"KEnworth",for example and they sale the L.E.D lights there. They come in different sizes from rectangular to round. Just find which ones fit perfect and use a glue---not superglue cause the fumes will fog up the lens,and just wire them up

·
Registered
497 Posts
I did this to my 87 fleetwood but I made mine straight up and down like the newer caddys. the way lowrider did it looks ugly as shit I will post pics of my car

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
did you want them under stock red tailights? im doing a conversion on my front bumper lights,i have amber led lights in a oval plastic used for clearance lights on expensive motorhomes and they also have red but rectangular, they are flushmounted and you can take the lens off and they still be red l.e.d.'s

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
Originally posted by zc_delacruz@Oct 3 2007, 12:10 AM~8921135
:banghead:  I looked at this site and all I did was get confused
i think you were confused before you looked at that link.......

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Originally posted by warning@Oct 3 2007, 11:35 AM~8924262
i think you were confused before you looked at that link.......

Tech searching while high is a :nono:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by ghettoslick1@Oct 3 2007, 03:54 AM~8922021
I did this to my 87 fleetwood but I made mine straight up and down like the newer caddys.  the way lowrider did it looks ugly as shit I will post pics of my car

Yeah I want them under my stock red tailights I could do clear but I've never done anything like this and I already feel like I have bitten off more then I can chew :biggrin: If you can post pics that would be coo :thumbsup: Yeah I had a couple of beers when I was tech searching haha :cool:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Originally posted by acosta512@Oct 3 2007, 06:26 PM~8927063
Show some pics!!
Pics coming soon just been working a lot hours like 96 a week but I will get em up homies

1 - 17 of 17 Posts