LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Correct me if im wrong...... 1........From what Ive read BlackMagics Piston pump is the best out there.....???

2..... LowriderMag is gonna allow them to compete with them???

3...They have it or will have it pattened so no one can copy them......

So.....if this info is correct.........next show season they should win every show they enter unless(knock on wood for them) something goes wrong n they have a bad day????

AM I RIGHT?? IF NOT ....HOW SO????

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
WELL 1... AM NOT SURE THAT BLACK MAGIC PISTON PUMP IS THE BEST.........I HAVE ONE AND IT DOESNT WORK ON EVERY SET-UP.....

2. I DOUGHT IF LOWRIDER WILL ALLOW IT....

3. EVEN IF THEY PATT IT IT NO BIG DEAL THE CONCEPT IS REALLY SIMPLE.....

Last edited by 505 Majestics at Jan 5 2004, 08:07 PM

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm lemme think...i know ive read you gotta do the setup right ...start from scratch with black magic shit for it to work que no??? I think I also read that Lowrider already approved it.....n i thought once its pattent it cant be copied???? I dunno I was just wondering...I guess well see in the upcoming season!! Hay 505Majestics what do u recomend i do to my camaro...so i can hop it a lil with no worries of fucking up shit!!!????I can hop a lil now but ive only done it twice!

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
2. yes, the accumulated pumps are go/lo legal for 2004...

3. yes, the patent is almost finished...

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Like all other lowrider hydro products. This is only new to lowriders. These type of resiviors have been used in industrial applications. There are even spring loaded type piston tanks as well. So they arent going to corner the market and beat everyone. The hopping is getting more competative, and inovative. Those that are stuck on old school techniques are gonna get stomped if they dont start uping the anti.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
Originally posted by SERIOUSHYDROS@Jan 5 2004, 09:19 PM
Those that are stuck on old school techniques are gonna get stomped if they dont start uping the anti.
well in my opinion go/lo shoulda left the rules the way they are .

there were only a few hoppers last year that were up to par,

maybe they should make the cars look more like lowriders and run 13's instead of looking like a jesse james monster garage creation
that can't drive on the street.

these pumps are probly going to change things. but i am going to have to say it is going to be the builder and the car that makes the performance not the pump all by itself.

good luck to all this years competitors .

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
JUST FOR THE RECORD I GOT 4 BLACK MAGIC PUMPS ''1'' PORTS WITH THE WORKS AND THE TANKS DONT FIT THE BLOCKS....I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THEM ON WITH NO LUCK........SO I WON'T USE THEM ANY MORE...........

AS FOR KANDY KAMARO I WOULD NOT FUCK UP YOUR CAR, GET YOU A CAR WITH A FRAME ........... ;) ;)

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
at our shop we had to fix an al crane pump the tank fell off the block when you lossened the tank rods.

a pro hopper block fit nicely in the tank and the customer is very happy with the pump.

i would suggest you talk with vegas hopper or ron surely they would assist with the problem .

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Jan 5 2004, 07:42 PM
JUST FOR THE RECORD I GOT 4 BLACK MAGIC PUMPS ''1'' PORTS WITH THE WORKS AND THE TANKS DONT FIT THE BLOCKS....I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THEM ON WITH NO LUCK........SO I WON'T USE THEM ANY MORE...........

AS FOR KANDY KAMARO I WOULD NOT FUCK UP YOUR CAR, GET YOU A CAR WITH A FRAME ........... ;) ;)
really??? that's funny, because I haven't sent anything to new mexico... and I know I haven't sold four 1" blocks to one person!!! So you'd better check your blocks again and see who's they are!!!

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Jan 5 2004, 10:01 PM
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE....I OWN A SHOP TOO...I HAVE HAD TANKS THAT WERE TOO LOOSE TOO BUT NEVER ONE THAT THE TANK WOULD NOT GO ON.......
Did u try tightening it down tih the backing plate bolts? My prohopper pump is like that. Because it is a steel block. But I think its jsut because they were machined porely? I mean steel is harder to machine anyways.

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Jan 5 2004, 09:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Jan 5 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--505 Majestics@Jan 5 2004, 07:42 PM

AS FOR KANDY KAMARO I WOULD NOT FUCK  UP YOUR CAR, GET YOU A CAR  WITH A FRAME ........... ;)  ;)
really??? that's funny, because I haven't sent anything to new mexico... and I know I haven't sold four 1" blocks to one person!!! So you'd better check your blocks again and see who's they are!!![/b][/quote]
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by Big Doe@Jan 5 2004, 09:15 PM

Did u try tightening it down tih the backing plate bolts? My prohopper pump is like that. Because it is a steel block. But I think its jsut because they were machined porely? I mean steel is harder to machine anyways.
I TRYED THAT IT CRUSHED THE TANK......

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by juandik@Jan 5 2004, 09:33 PM

well in my opinion go/lo shoulda left the rules the way they are .

there were only a few hoppers last year that were up to par,

maybe they should make the cars look more like lowriders and run 13's instead of looking like a jesse james monster garage creation
that can't drive on the street.

Man... you said it all brother! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:cool:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Jan 5 2004, 08:16 PM
I THINK I CAN READ THEY SAY BM ALL OVER THEM.....BLOCKS,BACKING PLATES.......WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE SOME PICS......................
Then my question to you would be...

Where did you get them from????

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Jan 5 2004, 09:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Jan 5 2004, 09:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--505 Majestics@Jan 5 2004, 08:16 PM
I THINK I CAN READ THEY SAY BM ALL OVER THEM.....BLOCKS,BACKING PLATES.......WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE SOME PICS......................
Then my question to you would be...

Where did you get them from????[/b][/quote]
I would like too see the pics. Idoubt the vegas_shopper would lie about this.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
MARCOS AT WORLD CLASS....HES MY DIST......HE WANTED ME TO TRY THIS PUMPS OUT, THERE GOING IN A SHOW CAR 1965 IMPALA DROP........OR THEY WERE IF THEY WOULD HAVE WORKED..........BUT STILL IT YOUR PUMPS...WITH OUR NAME ON THEM....AND THAT NO BS.....

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
To me it seems the patent will not mean much easy enough to change one little thing put a blatter add a few things etc seems pointless to patent this since a few companies already make them

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by 505 Majestics@Jan 5 2004, 08:24 PM
MARCOS AT WORLD CLASS....HES MY DIST......HE WANTED ME TO TRY THIS PUMPS OUT, THERE GOING IN A SHOW CAR 1965 IMPALA DROP........OR THEY WERE IF THEY WOULD HAVE WORKED..........BUT STILL IT YOUR PUMPS...WITH OUR NAME ON THEM....AND THAT NO BS.....
what kind of tanks are you using????

1 - 20 of 87 Posts