LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 527 Posts

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its Official, this is the topic that proves to everyone else out there that has their doubts bout the MidWest. The MidWest has Let It Be Known that it cant Get Fuked With!! For those that havent checked out the newest Truucha, the MidWest puts it down packed... with CLEAN hoppers, CLEAN rides, not the kind with body parts missing or flyin off, thats coo that riders are doin in the 80's and 90 inch marks, dont get me wrong i like seein some of that shit, but i rather see CLEAN pretty cars with the front ends in the air, THATS FOOTAGE!!! I dont know who else agrees with me on this, but the MidWest is on the map for sure, its pretty obvious what flys over here and what doesnt, and those arent rules, those are things the MidWest just agrees on naturally...we dont sit down and write them down, you dont have to agree with them, you do what you want, but get ready to get have the MidWest ride ya when we see em'... :puffin: :puffin:

This is Silver from the Majestics 'Chicago', like always, Not Givin' A Fuck...and Reppin the MidWest!!!!

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:biggrin:

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone has anymore pics of rides post em up...

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i believe its a 80 monte 'Laundau' the special model, i think there were only a few made that year. when Panky gets on here im sure he'll tell you.

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by USMC_DevilDawg@Sep 10 2005, 02:57 PM~3788815
mayn that's what the fuck I'm talkin bout, let that shit be known my nizzle, it's the Chitown & the MidWest representin :thumbsup:

whaddup Silver :wave:

wusup homie, ya know we GOTTA let everyone know that the MidWest including the Chi. aint playin nomore.. :biggrin: we got them purty cars...

·
I'm still around.
8,032 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Sep 10 2005, 01:57 PM~3788816
i believe its a 80 monte 'Laundau' the special model, i think there were only a few made that year. when Panky gets on here im sure he'll tell you.
Hmm... I thought he told a roof off a different car or somethin. I've seen 67-72 Chevy Pick-up roofs on 60-66 Chevy's, looks pretty sick.

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naw not this one homie,its original. if im wrong , then one of the WestSide members will correct me.. :puffin:

·
Registered
22,706 Posts
Originally posted by Silver@Sep 10 2005, 04:00 PM~3788830
wusup homie, ya know we GOTTA let everyone know that the MidWest including the Chi. aint playin nomore.. :biggrin: we got them purty cars...
look here Silver, lemme step this shit up for everyone that thought we were a joke, or more or less, thought I was a joke:

so strike it up on the wall, MIDWEST RYDAS 4 LIFE!!!!

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Hell yes, Midwest reps them show rides hittin bumper..glad ya'll holdin it down.

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wait till a little later on when all the MidWest riders get on here and peep this topic out, then we really gonna bring it!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
It looks like Jimmy is swallowing that mic like a whore does a cock LOL

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by CHI-63@Sep 10 2005, 03:51 PM~3788991
HOPPER FROM ROLLERZ ONLY CHICAGO COMING SOON ;)

this one is gonna be sick!!!!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Originally posted by CHI-63@Sep 10 2005, 04:51 PM~3788991
HOPPER FROM ROLLERZ ONLY CHICAGO COMING SOON ;)
holy shit that is bitchin

1 - 20 of 527 Posts