LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
GOOD GOD ! I look for a scale Ladder so you can get in it ! LOL!

Keep buildin and sharing ! Before you no it you'll be out building HEARSE DRIVER !

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
I have a scale ladder here I'd be happy to donate!!! :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
nice job and colors :thumbsup:

·
craftsman
3,651 Posts
now thats a bubble good job on the lift ,if you can check out donks only its one of my topics you could post your ride in there (if you want)but lookin good homie keep building

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Good lookin bubble man,nice lift kit

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks to all that gave thier input on what i built an yes i do have some lowriders on the way ive been really busy. im on tour right now. im in japan.

·
Registered
105 Posts
:ugh: dang dude you sould send it to me so i can add it to my junk collection

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
you asked what we think. so heres what i think. i'm not trin to be rude or mean, just givin my input, so that your next one can be better. cause if you dont know what you need to work on, then you cant get better. right?...

1. the paint looks like shit. you could have done better with spray paint.
next time spray the base coat, tape it off, and spray your two-tone.
2. the back of it is too high. you need to lower it down and make it more level with the front. some ppl like it like that, but this is just what i think.
3. nice idea with the interior, but remember to just take your time. for the small spaces and hard places to get to, try using a tooth-pick insted of a brush. thats what i use ;)

other then that, good job. we all had to practice. nobodys perfect when they are first starting.

Originally posted by bigdogg323@Sep 26 2007, 12:59 PM~8874840
:cool:  :thumbsup: keep it up

now build a lowrider :biggrin:
x-2 :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts