LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
My trike is gonna come out maybe next year, but its gonna look tight. Gonna show you guys the frame once I receive the frame from Bolo :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
hey devon wasup! i have some bad news........ sean decae cant get any more parts in, the place he got em from aint takin a cadidan credit car dfor NO REASON! he only has little trinket-like stuff. no forks, no rims. my only hope for seli-cheap parts is you! man i realy need ya ta start a shop!

L

·
0 Posts
I have a shop what kind of stuff are you looking for?

Let me know I will see what I have / can get.

L

·
0 Posts
I am in las Vegas Nv. We are the biggest lowrider dealers in Nevada. Imagine as the guys were talking about before I took over here Lowrider bikes was just a few bikes Now with us in the game its truly a lifestyle. I pulled out the B-B-Q to cook dinner for my self an employee and a customer. Next thing I know there 20+ Mi estilo members and their friends here and we are having a club BBQ in front of the bike shop.

In vegas Lowrider is more then a bike and an attitude its truly a life style. Did I mention we rode the LV strip last night. Lets see some club pics and club event stuff on these boards.

Laterz

·
Registered
202 Posts
word.. i'm in saskatoon.. this is my bike.. i got it at ninetimes when they were sellin bikes and shit... lookin to sell it, if anyone in saskatoon wants to buy it.. i invested $600.. any offers.. saskatoon residents only, i'm not shipping this thing
and is there a place in the city with lowriders anymore??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts