LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got word that he cut his arm with a sharp metal and he's in the hospital..
Hey John my prayers are with you ..
No matter what if I have to stop"The Problemas project" I will its not worth it :)

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Damn that sux. Is he like Rick from OCC that'll cut off half his hand on a drill and come back to work that same afternoon?

I hope he's ok. Homeboy builds the baddest frames out there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
hope you get better homie

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
SORRY TO HEAR THAT..... WELL HOPE ALL GOES WELL.

LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS GO.....

·
Registered
150 Posts
john is a real good freind of ours and he & his wife &familly is always in our prayers i know i will se him out there real soon again. have a speedy recovery god bless :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
i heard about the news that happen to john he knows that i am praying for him hurt or not hurt john is like a brother to me so what ever he goes through i go trough john i hope you feel better soon and you know i will be praying for you but god sometimes make us go and put us through things for a reason but no matter what it is you and i know that he is always there to walk us through the fire god bless you and your family and i'll see you real soon lots of love from mario and family. :) :)

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
sorry to hear what happened. hope u get better soon homie. .....................blues clues.............................................. :(

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 17 2006, 01:34 PM~5987855
Damn that sux.  Is he like Rick from OCC that'll cut off half his hand on a drill and come back to work that same afternoon? 
I hope he's ok.  Homeboy builds the baddest frames out there :thumbsup:
Yeah he wont let cuts stop him from working on bicycle's :) He was working on my bicycle Tuesday and he got cut bad on his hand
..but today he really got cut bad :(

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
damn... tell him the worst part is the tetnis shot ;) ... my nurse full out stabbed me with it... :uh: it still hurts from last week

wish him best of luck :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts