LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i do alot of 3wheeling and i notice the letters are peeling off and now i have big white blotches on the tires..whats the best tire made that dosnt do that..i hate touching it up with a black marker all the time..looks ghetto

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
just buy new tires

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
the round ones :biggrin:

·
Banned
23,217 Posts
let me put in my 2cents, when i first got my car, i couldnt leave the switches alone, my side wall got so warn down it wasnt even funny, i did a 3 on a highway off ramp at 4am and broke the bead on my front tire, since all the weight was on that tire, it slid into the curb and i couldne pull it away fast enuf, that was a seriously bent rim and a bent tie rod which were all avoidable, lesson learned, buy a new tire when it gets warn down

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i had a set of tires that no matter who much i 3wheeled on them the letters never rubbed off..i just cant remember the name of em..

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
did you try the round ones

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
6,320 Posts
its all about how you hit that three if you hit it right then you dont need to turn so hard and you wont wear down the tires.i can hit rollin 3 and if you time it right and gas it right you wont kill the rubber

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Originally posted by DOUGHBOY1117@Aug 5 2005, 02:11 AM~3544921
its all about how you hit that three if you hit it right then you dont need to turn so hard and you wont wear down the tires.i can hit rollin 3 and if you time it right and gas it right you wont kill the rubber
I dont agree..
I "was" a 3 wheelaholic and I was the king of the double front whitewalls on almost brandnew tires and it was always doing 3's while driving straight. I am cheap and just used the tires untill there was wires showing and only had one go flat on me.

·
Man on a mission
54,031 Posts
Originally posted by Joost....@Aug 5 2005, 09:27 AM~3546679
90 psi`s in a 155/80R13 tire? isnt that a little bit TOO much? The max. on those tires is 45 psi....
i roll at 50 psi

1 - 20 of 24 Posts